Babygirl

Emma POV

Half way through watching ' Pitch Perfect 2 ' I just stared at Ruth. She was laying down with her head on my lap watching the movie. Damn she was so beautiful. Damn I am so lucky she is mine. Damn I love this girl so much. I started to stroke her hair. I just saw a little smile on her face appear. I turned my attention back to the Tv and watched the rest of the movie.

-45 minutes later-

" Babygirl , I love you" I said as she sat up. " I love you too Em " she said wrapping her arms around my neck. She placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked at her and we just stared into each other's eyes for who knows how long.
I finally broke the contact by leaning in a placing a kiss on her lips. The little kiss soon turned into a make-out session. When we came apart she was on my lap and we both were breathing heavily. She smirked and stood up from my lap. I raised an eyebrow. She walked away going around the back of the couch towards the stairs. She rubbed her hand up my arm. She leaned down by my ear and whispered " should we take this to the bedroom babe ". I looked at her and she winked. God Damn she had a effect on me and it was a good one. She walked up the stairs. I got up quickly and ran after her. She wasn't even to our room yet. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she stopped.

*WARNING SMUT ALERT*

She turned towards me and smirked. I pecked her lips and then said 'jump'. She jumped and I caught her by having my hands on her butt. She gasped a little when I squeezed her butt while I walked into our room. I threw her on the bed and started to kiss her neck. She placed her hands on my waist. I hit her sweet spot and she moaned. I smiled against her skin. I pulled away to see my mark. " Your mine" I whispered by her ear. I moved up to her lips and started kissing her. I made my way up her shirt and rubbed her waist. She pushed me off and took her shirt off. She pulled me back down by my shirt and I smiled against her lips. " someone is horny aren't we " I said when we pulled away. She smirked. I took my shirt off quickly. She was already sliding off my shorts. I giggled and started to kiss down her chest. I went lower and lower until I reached her bottoms. I pulled them off to leave her in her black lace underwear that match her black lace bra. " Fuck, you are so hot babygirl" I kissed up her stomach back to her lips. She managed to get my pants off leaving me in my sports bra and boy cut underwear.

Ruth POV

We were both now in our under garments. but not for long. I rubbed my hands up and down her waist. She moaned against my lips. She left my lips again and slipped her hands behind me and unhooked my bra. She got it off quickly and it was soon on the floor. She kissed my breast and massaged the other one. I moaned. She then headed lower and lower until she was near my underwear. She pulled them off with a swift movement. I bit my lip. She started to kiss my thighs. Such a tease. " Come on Emma, don't be a tease" I said. I knew she was smirking. I soon felt her tongue on my area. I arched my hips closer. " Fffucccckkk" I moaned. Suddenly she entered two fingers inside of me. She went slow. " F-Faster" I managed to say in between breathes.  She went faster until I felt that feeling in my stomach. " I....I am.....g.....going....to...c....cum" I said in between breaths. She pulled out her fingers and said. " Go on  baby" She started rubbing her tongue fast. I soon came all over her. After she finished cleaning up my juices she came back up to my face. " You taste so good baby" she smirked. I placed my lips to hers. " you are right" I whispered against her lips. I flipped up over so she was under me. " Now Its your turn" I said kissing her neck.