Moving In

Emma POV

" Emma come help me with the boxes " my mom shouted from downstairs. I walked out of my new room and went downstairs and outside to see a big truck full of boxes. I went to the truck that was empty with a couple small boxes that were mine and my mom's. I grabbed two boxes and hopped of the truck. 

" Here you go Mom "  I said walking into the kitchen handing her two boxes. " Thank you sweetie" she said grabbing them from my hand. " I can get the others. You can go unpack your room" she said opening boxes. I nodded and headed upstairs.

I walked into my new room and sat on my bed. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram. I was scrolling through my feed when I saw a photo on a person's account that made my heart break. I have a girlfriend named Amy. I loved her. In the photo of her and a girl kissing and hugging. That hurt my heart. The caption read ' Love this Girl forever, Love my girlfriend '. My heart shattered on that one. I closed my phone and held back my tears. I always bottled up my emotions. I got up and started to unpack boxes.

-1 hour later-

I was half way done with unpacking until I pulled out my jewelry box. I pulled out a promise ring I got for me and Amy. I put my jewelry box on the shelf near my bed and went to my balcony. I looked at the ring and then chucked it off the balcony. I never wanted to see her again.

- next day -

I woke up and checked my phone being the first thing I do every morning. I saw I got a text. It was from Amy. I went to the picture from yesterday and screen shotted it. I sent it to her and said ' Thanks, GoodBye Amy '. I waited for a response. It soon popped up and read ' Good you finally found out, you are so dumb, I never wore my ring and I would never be home half of the time lol. Bye. ' I shed a tear at that one. I blocked her number and got up from my bed. I got ready for my day and headed downstairs. " Hey Mom " I said walking into the kitchen relizing no one was there. I saw a note on the counter and read it. " Hey honey, I had to go to my new job early. I will see you at 7 tonight. Love you " it read. I put it down and went down into my new backyard. I sat in the hammock and went on my phone.

-30 minutes later -

I got up and was about to head inside when a baseball came flying infront of me. I bent down and picked it up and looked in the direction it came from. I saw a big brown fence and another house. I exited the gate and went to the neighbors. I knocked on their door. I looked down until I heard the door open. I looked up to see the most beautiful thing ever.