Your fixing it

-flashback-

Ruth POV

" You are nothing, you are just a mistake " my dad said before slapping me. I just sat there and cried. My dad left that night and never came back. He just left us there. I was 14 when this happened.

The next day at school, the bully beat me up. My bullies name was Alex. It was a girl and her little gang on friends who would beat me up or take things from me. I would sometimes cry my self to sleep. My mom found out because she found my razor and saw the bandages on my arm. Then I would still get bullied and got the therapist to tell.

-end of flashback-

Ruth POV

We walked into the building and went into the office. " Hi Ruth, how are you " the receptionist to the office said. " Hi Lana, I'm ok and you? " I said signing my self in. " Well, you can come right back to his room " she said. There were three thearpists here. I grabbed Emma's hand and dragged her back there with me. " Hello, Dr. Cooper " I said walking in. I shook his hand when he said " Hello Ruth, may I ask who this is? ". " I'm Emma " she said shaking his hand. " she's my girlfriend" I said sitting in the chair infront of him. He just smiled and said " Nice to meet you, you can have a seat right next to Ruth ". Emma sat next to me and let me talk to him.

Emma POV

I sat next to Ruth. " How have you been feeling? " the doctor said grabbing his notebook and file. " Well, honestly, I have been feeling better then ever. I haven't been living with my mother. I have been spending time with Emma and she makes me forget everything" she said. The doctor smiled and wrote down things. I smiled and looked down. I knew Ruth was looking at me.

Ruth started talking to the doctor. " Emma can you please leave the room for a minute so I can talk to Ruth " . I nodded and left the room. I closed the door and waited for them to talk. What I heard made me so upset. I can't believe her father did that.

-5 minutes later-

Ruth came out saying " See you next month " she said. I looked at her. She was smiling slightly. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head. She grabbed my head and we walked out to my car. When we got in my car she said " Thank you ". "For what?" I asked starting the car. " You are helping my depression disappear " she smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and pulled out of the parking lot.

-skip car ride home-

We got home and my mom was at work. We went inside and finished watching Peter Pan. Ruth was cuddled up to me. " Baby, I don't want to make you upset but can I ask you something" I said looking down at her on my lap. She turned so she was looking at me. She nodded and I continued to say " How long did this going on with- you know- you and your dad? " I said hoping she wouldn't get mad. She sat up and turned to face me. " About 2 years until he left when I was 14". A tear rolled down her face. I kissed it away. " your ok now , I am sorry I asked ". I cooed wrapping my arms around her.  "it's fine, you have the right to know " she said rubbing my leg. For he rest of the movie we sat there in each other's arms while she rubbed my leg and I placed kisses on her head.

-next day-

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. I went downstairs for coffee  to see my mom leaving for work. " Bye Mom" I said before she walked out the door. " Bye hunny" she said coming over to me to give me a hug goodbye. When we pulled away she looked at me in the eyes and said " Keep that girl safe, she is a keeper". I smiled. " I know" was the last thing I said before she left. I got coffee and went to sit on the couch. I drank my coffee and watched Tv. I soon realized I was falling asleep. I looked at the time to see it read '6:4oam'. I dragged my self upstairs to see she was still asleep. I climber in next to her and fell asleep.

-7:3oam-

I woke up to Ruth kissing my forehead.

Ruth POV

I woke up to my alarm. I turned to see Emma still asleep. I got up and went on her side of the bed. I took a photo with my phone. I threw my phone on my side of he bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered " Baby, wake up ". She groaned. I placed more kisses on her forehead until I was pulled over the bed by Emma. I landed next to her. " Really" I said trying to be serious but just laughed. " cuddles" she said opening her arms. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I climbed in between her arms. I went onto my camera. Emma saw and placed a kiss on my neck. I took the perfect picture. I turned off my phone and pulled the blanket up to our shoulders. We then fell asleep for hours in each other's arms.

-12:oopm-

I woke up to Emma still sleeping. 'This girl can sleep all day if she could'. I got out of Emma's grip. She woke up and sat up. "What time is it? " she said rubbing her eyes. I looked at my phone to see it read 12o'clock. I showed her and she nodded. " You slept long " I said changing. "I was dreaming about you" she said smiling getting up from the bed. " Why dream, when I am right here" I said kissing her. She smiled into the kiss. " Hey, by the way send me that photo " she said taking off her shirt. " Why" I said grabbing my phone. "Cause one you look adorable in it and two its is a picture of us." she said putting her belt on. I sent it to her and closed my phone. She was right it was adorable picture of us. Emma went over to her phone and smiled. " Done" she said walking over to me showing me wallpaper. The lock screen was a picture of me in my dress and the home screen was the picture of us this morning. I kissed her cheek and smiled. " Love you" I said. " Love you too baby girl" she said hugging me.