Motherly Love

Emma POV

" Hey mom" I said running down the stairs hugging her. " Hey sweetie " she said hugging my kissing my cheek. I pulled away and looked behind me to see Ruth leaning against the wall holding her arm looking down. " Mom" I said walking to Ruth wrapping my arm around her waist. " This is my girlfriend, Ruth ". Ruth looked up and smiled at my mom. " Nice to meet you, Miss. Webster" she said putting out her hand. " Nice too meet you to hunny " she said shaking Ruth's hand. " I am going to make us dinner, you too should get to know each other " I said walking to the kitchen. My mom and Ruth followed.

 " I would love to" my mom said sitting at the table. Ruth sat infront of her. I knew Ruth was shy and nervous. I started boiling water and I went and sat next to Ruth. I grabbed her hand under the table and rubbed it with my thumb to tell her everything was ok. " So, how long have you guys been dating? " My mom asked taking a sip of coke she had. " Well, on the second day we met so about 2 weeks know " I said. My mom smiled and nodded. " Mom I have to ask you something " I said looking at Ruth. Ruth looked at me and gave me a don't look. I didn't listen. " Yes" she put her coke down. " Well, can Ruth stay her with us cause her mom and brother kicked her out. " I said with a look that said please. Her mom looked at me then at Ruth. " If you don't mind me asking , Ruth , why can't you live there anymore? " My mom said leaning on the table. " Well, I told my mom I was Gay " she started. I saw a tear form in her eyes. " She told me no daughter of hers would be Gay and she kicked me out and disowned me, even my brother hates me " the tear rolled down her beautiful face. I wiped the tear away and pecked her cheek. " Oh hunny, I am sorry, of course you can stay with us" she said standing up. Ruth stood up and hugged my mom. I knew they would like each other. I smiled at my mom who was smiling at me.

 They realsed from the hug. I stood up and put the pasta in the pot. " I am going to go take a shower. It was a long flight." she said heading upstairs. " Ok" I said. I turned around to see Ruth looking at me." I told you " I said walking over to her kissing her. "Your mom is so sweet, I love you " she said placing her hand on my neck. " don't wipe my make up off " I said winking at her. She placed a kiss on my lips.

- after dinner-

Ruth POV

" Girls, want to watch a movie " Emma's mom shouted. Emma and I ran down stairs. Her mom was already on the couch selecting a movie. " What movie? " Em asked sitting on the other side of the couch. I sat next to Emma and grabbed a blanket. " How about.....your favorite Disney movie? " My mom asked looking at me. " What is your favorite Disney movie? " I asked looking at her. She looked at me and said " Peter pan ". I just looked at her stunned. I saw her mom was already putting it on. " That's my favorite Disney movie " I whispered to her. She smiled and pulled me closer to her.

-half way through the movie-

" I am going to go to bed " my mom said yawning walking past us placing a kiss on my head. Ruth was asleep in my lap. I turned the movie off and moved her up a little. She groaned and moved. " Babe " she said. I took the blanket off and put it next to her. " Babe " she groaned. I picked her up and kissed her head. " Go to sleep baby" I said walking up the stairs to our room. I placed her on the bed and got in next to her. She cuddled up to my side and fell back asleep. I kissed her head and said " Night Angel" before I started dozing off.