Descions

Emma POV

We have been driving all day now. We were now only 4 hours away from our destination. I was driving down a road. No other car was on the road so it was peaceful. Ruth was asleep in the back of my car.

I looked in the mirror to see her. She looked so adorable when she sleeped. I looked at the time and it read 12:37am. I was almost falling asleep at the wheel. I saw a car stop and little bit ahead of me. I drove to it and parked my car in it's parking lot.  I hopped in the back of the car. "Babe" I said sitting. She opened her eyes slightly. She sat up and I layed down. She climbed on top of me. I took the blanket she had and put it over us. She nuzzled her head into my neck.

-9:00am-

I woke up with Ruth not on me. I sat up to see Ruth not in the car. I grabbed my phone from the front seat and called her.

" Hello " she said on the other line. " Babe where are you?" I said rubbing my eyes. " I went it to the stop to get us coffee". " Ok" I said feeling better. " I will be back in 5" she said. " Ok love you" . " Love you too " she said before hanging up the phone. I layed back down and fell back asleep.

Ruth POV

I woke up and checked my phone. Its said 8:45am. I got of Emma quietly and hopped out of her car. I opened the front door and grabbed my purse. I was going to go buy us coffee from 'Rook'. I headed over to the building. It's wasn't crowded at all surprisingly. I walked over to rook and ordered Emma's hazelnut cappacino and my decaf iced coffee. I grabbed my change and waited for them to be ready.

I went on my phone and went on Instagram. I then got a incoming call. It read 'baby 😍💦'. I answered it. " Hello". " Babe where are you?" she said in her morning voice. " I went to the stop to get us coffee". I said smiling at how much she cares about me. " Ok". " I will be back in 5" I said grabbing my coffee. " Ok love you" she said. " Love you too" I said before hanging up the phone. I grabbed her coffee and headed towards the door.

I reached the car door to see she was sleeping again. I put my coffee on top of the car and opened the back door. " Babe" I said. She didn't wake up. " Emma" I said tapping her leg. "Hmmm what" she said sitting up quickly. " Here" I said laughing. She took her coffee and sat up. I grabbed mine and climbed in the back with her. "thank you babygirl" she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. " No Problem, only charge is a kiss " I said laughing. Emma smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. Her lips tasted like hazelnut. I leaned my head against her shoulder. " Ruth " Emma said. " Yeah" I said putting my coffee in the cup holder next to hers. "Would you still date me if I cut my hair short - short?" She asked looking at me. " Babe, I will never break up with you. I will love you even if you cut your hair. You are my girl with or without long hair." I said looking into her eyes. Everytime I look into them it makes me fall more in love with her. She blushed and smiled. I kissed her cheek and leaned my head against her shoulder.

Emma POV

Ruth placed a kiss on my cheek. She leaned her head against my shoulder and said " When are you going to cut it? " she said playing with my fingers. " I was thinking" I said. " How about this morning" I said looking at her. She looked at me with her little smile.