Crazy Day

Ruth POV

" Em " I said lifting my head off of her shoulder. She turned to face me and I pressed my lips against hers. I pulled away quickly realizing what I was doing. I wanted to kiss her but I felt scared. I got off her lap and went to the balcony. I couldn't go home because of the incident. I had so many emotions in me right now I thought I was going to die. I stood there for a minute until I was turned around. I looked up to see Emma. She had a slight smile on her face. She pecked my lips and said " I been wanting to do that ever since I saw you, so this morning " . she laughed a little which made me laugh. " Don't be scared beautiful " Emma said before winking and walking back into her room.

Emma POV

I walked back into my room remembering the feeling of Ruth's lips on mine. It was like angel's sang every time I kiss her. I grabbed clothes and went in to my bathroom. I got out of my clothes and started the shower. When I started to wash my hair I heard the door to the bathroom open. I knew it was Ruth coming in. I washed my hair off and pulled the curtain back so only my head was shown. Ruth was sitting on the bathroom counter on her phone. I closed the curtain again and began to wash my body. I then heard Ruth start to sing. My whole body melted. Her voice was beautiful. I turned off the water and peeked my head threw the curtain to see Ruth looking at me. " Can you hand me my towel? " I said pointing to the one on the counter. She grabbed it and tossed it to me. I wrapped it around me and got out. I walked up to Ruth who was still staring at me. " You have a beautiful voice " I said with a smile. " I don't " she said giggling and looking down. I picked up her face and pecked her lips. " You do beautiful " I said. She blushed and smiled. That made my heart skip a beat. 'What is wrong with me, I know I like this girl but' I thought as I felt that feeling. " Can you go out there when I change" I said backing up to my clothes. She nodded and went back out. I got dressed in shorts and a muscle tee and walked back out to my room.

Ruth POV

I walked back into Emma's room and grabbed shorts and a t-shirt from my suitcase. I put them on quickly and layed down in Emma's bed. I heard the door open and footsteps come from the side of the bed. Emma layed down next to me and turned her body so she could face me. "Ruth" she said. I turned to face her and our eyes were locked on each other. " yeah " I said. " I know we just met this morning but umm" she said looking down. I knew what she was going to say. "Yes" I said quickly but quietly. " How did you know what I was going to say" Emma said blushing a little. " Cause I had a feeling by all the kissing, and I was going to ask you the same thing "  I giggled. Emma wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I felt so safe and comfort in her arms. I nuzzled my head into her neck. " Today's been crazy " I said after a moment of silence. " Why " Emma said sitting up to her back was against her headboard of her bed. I moved so she could sit up and so could I. " Well, I got awesome new neighbors, a new best friend,I broke up with my boyfriend, I came out, I got kicked out, and I got a girlfriend" I said as she put her arm around me. She nodded then said " Wait, you had a boyfriend?" she said. " Yeah but I never felt the way with him the way I feel when I am with you " I said placing a kiss on Emma's perfect jawline.

- 3 hours later-

-12:46 am-

Emma was asleep while I was wrapped in her arms. I was only a couple inches shorter then her so I could her her heartbeat. I fell asleep listening to my GirlFriend's heartbeat.