• seven •

Trey
Thursday, January 5

"Who goes on a date on a Thursday though?"

"Chris, shut up. You mad that it ain't you?"

We laughed as Chris gave Carmelo the middle finger.

For some reason Chris invited Carmelo and Jay Z to my hotel room to chill while I was getting ready to take Kelly out. Carmelo and Jay are my niggas, I'm not mad that they're here. I just don't understand why Chris is inviting people here as if it's HIS hotel room.

"By the way man, I hope you don't mind that we kicking it here," Jay said as if he read my mind.

"Yeah," Carmelo interjected. "Lala and Bey went to Kelly's house with the kids, and we ain't have nothing to do."

"Nah it's cool," I replied chuckling. "Y'all my niggas. Y'all can kick it here for however long."

"Oh word!" Carmelo exclaimed. "Cause we were still gonna stay here after you left anyway."

I gave them a stale face as they all laughed.

"So you ready yet or what bro?" Chris asked me. "You been brushing that same area of your hair for about 45 minutes."

"Fuck you," I mumbled. "Yeah I'm ready."

"Good

"Good. Where you taking her?" Chris asked.

"Nunya."

"The fuck is a nunya?"

"As in nunya DAMN business!" I shouted, dodging him as he was about to punch my arm.

"You think you got jokes," Chris mumbled. "What does Kelly see in you? Oh wait...if she did see something, wouldn't y'all be together by now?"

He bursted into uncontrollable laughter while the rest of us stared at him in disgust.

"Trey this nigga just mad cause he probably hasn't had pussy in about 3 years. Let him laugh," Carmelo commented.

"I ain't paying this nigga no mind," I chuckled. "He must've forgot whose hotel room he in."

Chris immediately stopped laughing after I said that. "Chill bro, you know it's just jokes."

I laughed at how serious he got.

"Let me just say, I'm glad she ain't with that nigga Tim anymore," Jay said. "Never liked him."