#42 - His Wedding Speech

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#42 - His Wedding Speech

Luke: I wouldn't think I'd be standing up here today, in front of friends and family, saying thank you for attending a special day. Well here I am, thanking everyone who came along to celebrate mine and Y/N's special day. It weren't friends that brought us together, we didn't meet in school, it was a Green Day CD. Yes, a Green Day CD brought us together. I remember taking the CD from you and paying for it instead of you, even though you told me not too. Ever since that day, we went from strangers, to friends, to best friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend, and now husband and wife. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have a girl like you Y/N. You don't know how happy you make me, I feel like I am walking on water when you're with me, everything feels so right. Ever since your family welcomed me, your little brother and sister have always wanted to spend time with me. Watching you with your younger siblings, makes me wonder what you're going to be like as a mother. I'm really happy you're mine Y/N. I'm finally happy you get to have my last name, which suits you so much. Please everyone can we make a toast to Y/N Y/M/N Hemmings.

Calum: I'm going to be honest with everyone, I didn't think that i would be standing up here today in front of friends, family and my wife's family and friends. I remember when I first met you Y/N, you were stood in the rain and shivering because of the cold. I took you onto the bus and since then I've wanted you to stay in my life. I honestly can't believe I've married my best friend. Y/N you've put up with my silly behaviour, sleeping on a bunk in a tour bus and also putting up with my mood swings. When we had our first big argument, i thought you would of left but you stayed. Words can't describe how much i love you, and how happy you make me. Thank you so much for everything you've done for the both of us. I cannot wait to have little children running around the house in the near by future. Baby girl thank you for filling in the gap I've been waiting for. It's all thanks to Y/N and her friends going to a One Direction concert, otherwise I wouldn't of met the love of my life. Thank you for everyone that turned up to celebrate mine and Y/N's wonderful day. We both really appreciate it.

Michael: So today i got married. Can you believe it? I still can't believe that i married the girl of my dreams. When I first met Y/N, I bumped into her in the school corridor, she was new to the school and didn't know how to get to the Music room. Ever since that day, Y/N has become my best friend, and today i married her. I finally married my best friend. I'm still shocked that I finally had the guts to propose after a four year relationship. I was so nervous, I thought you were going to say no baby girl, but I thought wrong. You've put up with me for four years, and now you get to put up with me for the rest of your life. I love you so much Y/N, words can't describe how much you mean to me. I remember my mum and dad used to tease me when you always left our house, or I told them that I was meeting you. Y/N Y/M/N Clifford, that's how I always wanted it to be. I'm finally glad you're mine. You're my forever baby girl.

Ashton: Hi everyone. Thank you so much for coming along to celebrate mine and Y/N's wedding. Its been amazing to spend a day with everyone, both our family and friends celebrating us. I remember meeting Y/N for the first time, I also thank Luke for bringing my beautiful wife along to our band practise in the garage. Ever since that day, I have fallen in love with Y/N Y/L/N, or now i should say Y/N Irwin. I remember meeting your family for the first time, everyone was so nice to me and I felt so welcomed, even though your older brothers and your dad scared me a little. I kept my promise to them, I won't ever leave you Y/N. Well you hardly let me walk out the door after an argument over something silly. I love you so much baby girl, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us as husband and wife. I can't wait to see what our children will look like either. I want everyone to get up and dance all night long. Thank you again for celebrating mine and Y/N's wedding, we both appreciate it.

Hey sunflowers.

Here is another chapter for you guys. I have just uploaded the next chapter in the toddler series as well, so I hope you enjoy that one. I apologise for not updating much, i am really bad at updating for you guys. But I am working and doing course work, and I haven't been to well either so that's another reason why i haven't updated.

Question Of The Day - Favourite Disney Movie?
Answer - Beauty And The Beast, The Good Dinosaur, Toy Story and loads more. Comment your favourites below.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx