#2 - How He Asks You Out

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#2 - How He Asks You Out

Luke: You and Luke were sat at the park. You normally go to the park now and again, just to sit and chat about everything. You noticed Luke was acting a little nervous, but you didn't want to ask straight away. "You okay Luke?" You asked. "Yeah I'm okay." He mumbled. You got up and stood between his legs, you let your fingers glide through his hair as he sighed. "Y/N?" He whispered. "Yes Luke." You giggled. "I really like you. I want us to be more and by that I want you to be my girlfriend." Luke explained nervously. "Oh Luke. I would love to be your girlfriend." You cooed. "So will you go out with me?" He asked with a smile. "Of course I will." You smiled. He pecked your cheek and held you close, he finally had you as his girlfriend.

Calum: You were staying with Calum for a few weeks. As it was a hot day, you and Cal decided to have a water fight in the back garden. You squealed when you felt a water balloon hit your back and pop. "It's on Cal." You giggled as you threw a balloon at him. After a while, you and Cal stopped throwing water balloons at each other and sat down. "Y/N? I like you a lot." Calum mumbled as you blushed. "Aww Cal! I like you too." You said shyly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." You said happily. He grinned and grabbed the hose pipe, before starting it up and spraying you with cold water, making you squeal and giggle, which made Calum laugh at how cute you were.

Michael: Michael invited you other to his house for a movie night, which you said yes to straight away. When you arrived, Michael let you in and lead you up to his room. Half way through the third movie, Michael had gone really quiet, which made your mind wonder. "Mikey? What's wrong?" You asked quietly. "Nothing." He mumbled as he looked away. You sighed and carried on watching the movie. "Y/N? Will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked suddenly, causing you to smile. "Yes Mikey. I'll be your girlfriend." You giggled as he wrapped his arms round you, holding you close as you both finished the movie together.

Ashton: Ashton had taken you out on your fiftieth date now, and it took you by surprise when he pulled up at a nice restaurant. You had eaten a nice meal, and you really enjoyed it, so did Ashton. You were now in the little garden space, sitting on a bench and cuddling, just enjoying the quietness around you. "Y/N?" Ashton whispered. "Yes Ash?" You asked quietly. "Be mine?" He looked at you and smiled, before he nudged your nose with his and waited for an answer. "Yes." You breathed out. "You'll be mine?" Ashton asked with a grin. "Yes Ash. I'll be yours." You said with a smile. He kissed your forehead, before he stood up and held his hand out, which you took without hesitation. Your smile never faded, and neither did Ashton's.

Hey sunflowers. I do apologise for keeping you waiting, work is getting busy and my days off are also busy. I shall be updating soon, but please be patient with slow updates.

Question of the day - Favourite ATL song?
Answer - Kids in the dark, Missing You, Stella, Time Bomb, and Dancing With A Wolf. Comment yours below.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx