#19 - What The Fans Like About You

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#19 - What The Fans Like About You

Luke: The fans loved you because you are kind hearted. You always stopped for a chat, followed many on both yours and Luke's Twitter accounts, you tweeted many of them, and have full conversations when you meet them at airports or at concerts. You always help them, and give them reassurance that one day they will meet their sunshines. You also kept Luke in place, and spoke about how much you love and care about him. Let's just say you've made a very quick and sweet bond with the guys fans.

Calum: When you met Calum you were shy, but once you started coming out of your shell, you were seen with loads of fans here and there, taking selfies, helping them out if they needed help and of course having a lovely conversation with them. You once joined a fans meet up, with Calum and you loved every moment of it. You always tweet and follow them, even on Calum's Twitter surprising many of them. Your confidence grew more and you were able to act as if you were with a bunch of friends. You loved their company and they loved yours.

Michael: The fans adored you. They loved how funny you were, how your love for pizza never grows old. They love seeing pictures of you and Michael on Instagram or Twitter, both of you holding hands, eating pizza, play fighting and of course cuddling and kissing. You always spoke to the fans, and you always defended your boyfriend and the other lads when they got hate. You always took selfies with them, and retweeting and liking all the ones you take. You love the fans and they love you.

Ashton: The fans looked up to you as a role model. You always tweet, and talk to them whenever you can, you always manage to sneak in selfies at a concert or out and about. You always stopped to speak to them when you could. Ashton loved seeing many photos of you interacting with the fans, he adored them. He even takes snapshots of you taking selfies with them. You always managed to make them laugh, smile and made them feel welcome. You loved seeing them happy because that's all you wanted. They adore you just like Ashton does, and your shortness and beauty, always makes the fans feel comfortable.

Hey sunflowers.

I'm concentrating more on my preference books instead of my fanfic, village girl. I have way more ideas for my preferences than an actual story book.

Recently one of my friends has come down and has caused a lot of drama, she's put me through hell and honestly I'm glad she moved away, I've been able to concentrate on myself and work, and of course these books. I look back at my old self when I followed her around and I do regret it to be honest. Sometimes I wish I could of opened my eyes more back then. I like this me, I dislike the old me.

Also work has got me back into doing Hama beads🙊. I thought I grew out of them until I sit there with a bunch on children, with Hama bead boards in front of us and doing a different pattern. It's actually really relaxing. The same with colouring. Honestly I love work.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx