#1 - How You Meet

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#1 - How You Meet

Luke: You walked into the music shop, hoping they had a copy of American idiot. You walked towards the shelves, and sighed in relief when you saw the last copy. You reached out for it, but another person got there quicker than you. "Oh sorry. I'll wait until they have some in stock." You explained. You looked up to see a tall blonde boy, his hair styled into a quiff, his piecing blue eyes and don't forget that lip ring. "No here you go. I can wait." He spoke. You could tell he was Australian. "No it's fine. You can have it." You told him with a smile. The guy weren't having it, he took your hand and pulled your over to the register. You watched him pay for the album, ignoring your protects. Once you left the shop, the blonde boy handed you the bag and smiled. "I'm Luke." The blonde finally introduced himself. "Y/N." You said with a smile. "Nice name. My numbers in the bag. You should text me." He exclaimed. You nodded and watched him walk away. "You cheeky shit." You giggled as you saw his number on a piece of paper. You rolled your eyes and put the number in your phone, before walking away. This was the start of a new friendship, that you weren't expecting.

Calum: You stood in the crowd. Girls surrounded you. Your friends had dragged you to a one direction concert, and you were very excited to see the support act. After waiting, the band came on and started playing around. 5 seconds of summer was the name, and you had your eyes on the cute bass player. Once the concert finished, your friends had already gone and you were standing out the back, waiting for a taxi. You looked at your phone and sighed, the taxi was nearly 15 minutes late. After another couple minutes waiting, it started to rain heavily. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here on your own. Come with me." An Australian accent filled your ears, as he took your hand and pulled you over to a bus. "The names Calum. But you can call me Cal." He introduced himself. Calum was the cute bass player. "I'm Y/N. You were great tonight by the way." You rambled. "Aww thanks babe." He giggled. After spending nearly an hour on the tour bus, your taxi had finally arrived. "Thanks for giving me your number. I'll text you." Calum spoke as he opened the door to the taxi. You climbed in and smiled. "Your welcome. I'll see you whenever I can. And thank you." You smiled as he closed the door. On your way home, your phone went off. You looked at the notification and saw it was a text from Calum himself, asking if he could take your out for coffee tomorrow. Of course your answer was a yes.

Michael: Year 9. Half way through secondary school and you had just moved. You had  moved from Melbourne to Sydney, due to your dads job offer. You walked through the empty corridor, looking at the door numbers to the classrooms that you passed. You stopped and sighed, you were lost and late to your next lesson. "You must be new. Hand me your time table and I'll help you to your next lesson." You turned around and smiled when you saw a boy standing there, you passed him your timetable and he smirked. "You have music with me Y/N." He said. "I'm Michael." The guy added, as you put your time table away in your bag. "Nice to meet you Michael. You already know my name so." You rambled. nervously. Michael chuckled as you followed him round the school. Finally arriving at the room were music was held, and sighed. "Thank you." You mumbled as Michael sat down, patting the seat next to him. You smiled and sat down. "We're going to be good friends." He whispered. You hoped so as well.

Ashton: Luke had asked you to come to band practise. The first band practice with their new drummer. You already learnt that his name was Ashton. The guys were talking about him all lunch. You arrived at Michael's and went into the garage. "Hey guys. We're all set and ready to go." Michael announced. "Thanks mate. Sorry I was a bit late. Had to wait for Y/N." Luke explained as you grinned. "Y/N. Meet our new drummer. Ashton Irwin." Michael introduced you to the curly haired lad. "Hi. I'm Y/N. Luke's best mate." You said as you shook Ashton's hand. "Nice to meet you." He mumbled. Throughout the practice, you couldn't help but watch Ashton. He was one heck of a drummer. When the practice was over, you helped the lads pack away. "We'll be in the house, getting drinks." Luke told you. "Okay. I'll be up in a bit. Let me help Ashton." You explained as your blonde friend nodded and left. "Thanks for helping me." Ashton thanked you. "That's alright." You giggled. You hoped you and Ash would be good friends, and this was only the beginning.

Hey sunflowers. How you all doing? Hope you're well and doing great.

This is the first part to my preference book, which I hope you'll enjoy. Updates will be slow due to work. So please be patient.

Please vote, read and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx