#36 - Another Band Member Takes A Picture Of You Two

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#36 - Another Band Member Takes A Picture Of You Two

Luke: Coachella had once again come around. You and the boys had decided to go and party with some other friends of yours. You and Luke had gone dressed up in hippie like clothing and accessories. You and Luke were being all cute and adorable when Ashton decided to take a picture. You had a huge grin on your face, while Luke was kissing your cheek, his arm wrapped around you and the other hand holding yours. You or Luke didn't have a clue until you found the picture on Twitter. You have to admit it was pretty cute.

Calum: You and Calum were out and about with Luke and Michael. Michael had stopped to get something to eat, while Luke waited outside. You and Calum were stood by this tree, looking rather happy and cute as ever. You had your right hand on the tree and was looking down when Calum placed his hand on top, looking down as well. Luke grinned and snapped a quick picture and decided to tweet about it. '@Luke5SOS out with these two love birds @Calum5SOS and @Y/T/N Look how cute they are🙊.' And since then, lots of people had been talking about that picture.

Michael: You guys decided to all go out on a little picnic, and to have a sing along before the guys go on tour. You and Michael were sat on the bench, his right arm round your waist as his left hand placed on your upper thigh. You smiled as your boyfriend, completely ignoring the world as Michael leaned in, kissing your lips softly. Your arms wrapped around his neck gently, as you both smiled into the kiss. Calum caught a sneaky photo and tagged you both in it on Twitter. '@Michael5SOS And @Y/T/N need go get a room don't you think;). They're one hell of a cute couple😁.' The tweet made fans go wild, and thousands of edits were made with that picture, making yours and Michael's hearts melt.

Ashton: Your family and the Irwin family decided to take a nice walk in the woods together,
enjoying the snow while it lasted. You and Ashton were in front holding hands, and talking quietly to each other, as the snow continued to fall and both your families behind you. Anna Marie stopped and tapped your mums shoulder. "Let's get a picture." Y/M/N squealed as she got her phone out and snapped a picture. It was perfect, the snow falling around you, as Ashton held you in his arms, his hands supporting your butt so you didn't fall. Your hands held onto his jacket as you looked down and stared into his eyes. What a magical moment which got caught on camera.

Hey sunflowers.

I thought this chapter was cute, and sorry if it
Needs editing, I am writing this at like 9pm, so it is my bedtime😴. But I'm going to try and
Get this published today or tomorrow.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx