#7 - He Meets Your Family

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#7 - He Meets Your Family

Luke: You walked into your childhood home and smiled. Finally, Luke was meeting your family. Luke let out a nervous breath, as you both took your shoes off, and walked down the hall. "Hi mum. Hi dad." You said. "Hi Y/N. This must be Luke. It's nice to meet you." Your mum explained as she gave him a hug. "Hi Mrs Y/L/N, it's nice to meet you." Luke said nervously. "Just call me Y/M/N." She chuckled as you grinned. "Nice to meet you Luke. I hope you're treating my daughter well." Your dad explained sternly as he walked over. "It's nice to meet you sir. And yes I have." Luke explained nervously. "You don't have to call me sir, it's Y/D/N." Your dad chuckled as he shook Luke's hand. "Y/S/N and Y/B/N should be here any minute now." Your mum said as you all went into the front room. After five minutes of chatting, you heard two familiar giggles. "Luke? I would like you to meet Y/S/N and Y/B/N." You exclaimed as your younger siblings walked in, your mum following behind them. "Lukey! I'm three." Y/S/N giggled as she hugged his leg. "How old are you buddy?" Luke asked. "Two." Y/B/N giggled as you picked him up. You knew your family would love Luke, and you were right.

Calum: You walked into the garden, holding Calum's hand nervously. You were nervous about your older brother, you knew he was very protective over you. "Hi Y/N." Your four year old nephew giggled as he hugged your leg. "Hi baby. I've missed you." You cooed as you kissed his forehead. "This must be Calum? Your boyfriend?" Your mum asked, with a smile. "Yes this is Calum. My boyfriend." You explained with a smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs Y/L/N." Calum said nervously, as he shook your mums hand. "Just call me Y/M/N, and this is Y/D/N." Your mum explained, as your dad shook his hand. "Treat my baby girl with respect young man." Your dad said sternly. "Of course I will sir." Calum breathed nervously as you giggled. "Who's this Y/N?" Your older brother asked, his four year old in his arms, and his wife standing next to him. "This is Calum. My boyfriend." You said quietly. "Nice to meet you Calum. The bass player Y/N was talking about when she got home." Y/B/N smirked as he shook his hand. Calum smirked as you blushed. "Treat my little sister well won't you, she's my pride and joy." He mumbled. "She's my everything." Calum whispered, making everyone smile.

Michael: Michael followed you closely as you walked into the front room. Your mum and dad both grinned and stood up, to give you a hug. "Hi baby. We've missed you." Your mum cooed as she kissed your cheek. "I know. I've missed you too." You giggled as your dad pulled you in for a hug. "You must be Michael. It's lovely to finally  meet you in person." Your mum explained as she gave him a hug. "It's nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Y/L/N." Michael breathed nervously as he shook your dads hand. "Please Michael, it's Y/M/N and Y/D/N." Your mum said as your boyfriend nodded. "Oh my god! Y/S/N, I've missed you so much." You squealed as you hugged your older sister, being careful of the three month old in her arms. "Hi baby. I've missed you so much." You cooed. "You must be the famous Michael Clifford, that stole my sisters heart. I'm Y/S/N." Your sister greeted as she gave Michael a hug. You smiled down at your little niece, who had her eyes on Michael. Your sister let Michael hold her three month old, while you and your sister started talking.You knew your family would love Michael, especially your niece.

Ashton: Ashton sat on the floor, your one and a half year old twin sisters, were sat on his lap, your older sister was sat next to him, while she held her nine month old. Your older brothers kept an eye on Ash, while you were talking to your parents. "He seems like a caring young man baby, he treats you like a princess." Your mum rambled on as you blushed. "He sure does, I hate it when he buys me things, but he still goes and does it." You exclaimed as your dad chuckled. "Just like your mother." Your mum glared at him, while you gasped playfully. "Hi baby, your family are amazing." Ashton said happily, as he kissed your cheek. "I told you, they would love you." You giggled. "You hurt my baby sister, you won't hear the end of it." One of your older brothers warned, as your parents shook their heads. "Y/N's the best thing that's ever happened to me, my world. I'll always put her first." Ashton explained as your other brother smiled. "You're a keeper." Your dad chuckled, making you smile into your boyfriends chest. You were as happy as everyone else was.

Hey sunflowers. Sorry I haven't updated in ages, as I said before, my hours have changed and I'm working all week, sometimes from 8:30am till 5:30pm, or I do 9-5. So I do apologise for not updating this book, or my toddler series.

Ashton's one is really shit, so I do apologise, but I have tried. So if you don't like Ashton's one, then I'll edit it sometime later on.

Just been watching football, and Chelsea lost. I'm bloody gutted.

Question of the day: Favourite movie right now?
Answer: Teen Beach 2, Mamma Mia, Grease, 50 Shades Of Grey, and Big Hero 6. (I actually cry at big hero 6, coz i'm really sad😂) comment yours below.

Please vote, read and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx