Chapter 9

Hey everyone, I am SO sorry for not updating, I have just been so busy with school and everything.

But I'm back now lol and I'm going to try and update more often. Alright here's the next chapter: )
_________________
Ambers P.O.V

I could feel the bright light shinning on my face. I groaned out loud, I hate it when I leave my curtains open because then I am waken by the bright sun. I groaned out loud not wanting to get up.

I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust my eyes. I looked at the time on my nightstand. '7:29' it read, I groaned again. It's so early!

I tried to move but I seemed to be stuck. I tried again but I still couldn't move. I turned my head down slowly to see a hand wrapped tight around my waist. My hole body froze as I starred at the hand. 'All hands belong to a body' I said in my head. I took a deep breath and slowly turned my head to the other side.

I was meet with someone I never thought I'd ever see again, Not that I was complaining he was a total jerk!

When I saw him I did what any normal teenage girl would do if they saw a boy in there bed, I yelled.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed, Thomas jolted up and knocking me off the bed in the processes. Quite hard I may add "What the hell!" I yelled. Thomas looked at me with big eyes, "oh my gosh" he said getting off the bed quickly pulling me up off the ground. I was now pushed up aginst his chest with our facing inches apart.

My eyes were big at the sudden contact with him. God I could even feel his mussels though his t shirt. No stop it Amber! It's Thomas!  I told myself.

I pushed Thomas off me "ugh get off of me" I said, Thomas almost looked hurt and made a frown. What the hell was he frowning at? "Amber?" He asked confused. "Wow he got my name right, lucky you! What in the world are u doing in my room?!" I asked angrily. He almost killed me for crying out loud!

"I.I.I don't know" he said scratching the back of his neck, oh my God he looks so cute when he does that snap out of it Amber. I shook my head at my thinking. "Get out" I said angrily, He looked shocked and hurt at the same time, what the why would he he hurt? I pushed the thought away, for now.

As I pushed him to my door wanting more then anything for him to leave me alone, but at the same time I couldn't help but feel happy that I was so close to him.

I didn't notice that we were already at my door. I opened it and shoved Thomas out. "I'm guessing you can let yourself out" I said more like a statement then a question. He nodded his head not saying anything.

I waited for him to move but he never did, he just stud there like a lump of coal. "Amber" he said in a gruff morning voice. He looked like he had something important he wanted to say and just couldn't find the words.

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed that he was just standing there. "If you have something to say, say it, otherwise leave." I said in a now angry voice. Thomas took a deep breath. "Amber, I just want to say, I'm sorry. What I did was not cool at all I had no right to throw you in the pool, I had no idea what happened to your mum. After that I left the party to find you and once I did we walked for a little and I gave you a ride home, you feel asleep on the way here and I tried to wake you up but you were knocked out, so I brought you up to your room you asked me to stay and so I did." He explained.

I just stud there shocked, not only did he just apologise But he gave me a ride home and I asked him to stay with me last night. I don't remember doing that but I don't think Thomas would lie about that, would he?

Just when he was about to walk away He stoped. "Hey amber?" I looked up waiting for him to continue. "Can I make it up to you?" He asked a little nervously. "What did you have in mind?" I asked confused. If he wanted to buy me chocolate then who an I to denie him the honor of getting me wonderful chocolate.

"Would you go on a date with me?" He asked nerves

I almost choked on my own saliva. Hold the maple syrup! Did Thomas just ask me out?

-------------------------------------------- Hey reader's, again I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry for not updating, I just got into high school and its supper hard because I'm in honors and AP classes. I will try and update more. I will try and update sometime next week!
Please like and comment and let me know what you think Amber is going to say to Thomas.

Thanks:Melanie