Chapter 2: New Girl

I opened my eyes to a loud beeping sound. "Uggggg" I groaned. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I got out I wrapped myself in a towel. I went into my closet and desited to were one of my favorite outfits. It's a cute gray long sleeve top with
Black shorts a dark brown scarf and a Bennie hat, also tall black nee socks, some black ankle boots. To top it off I grabbed my black bag.

When I was done I grabbed my I phone 6+ and walked out of my room

When I was done I grabbed my I phone 6+ and walked out of my room. I walk down stairs and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed an Apple and walked to the garage. When I opened the door I grabbed my mini coppers keys. I got in my car and started to drive towards school. When I finally got to Palm Beach High I parked in an empty slot and got out. When I closed the door I started to walk when I noticed everyone looking at me. What are there problems? "Go back to your pathetic lives!" I yelled And walked into the school door. I looked around and saw a sine pointing to the office. I walked into the office and went to the desk. "Exuse me, I was wondering if you could help me, I'm new and I need my schedule." I asked sweetly. "Oh sweetheart, of course what's your name?" A older woman asked. "Amber Jones" I replayed.
She started to tipp words into her Apple laptop. "Okay here you go sweetheart" she said "thanks" I said smiling and walking out the door.
--------------------------------------------
First period: Biology
Second period: Algebra
Thired period: Language Arts
~Lunch~
Forth period: World History
Fifth period: Chorus
Sixth period: P.E
Locker: 354
--------------------------------------------
I started to walk, looking for my locker. I was looking at my paper again when someone hit me making me fall and drop everything. "HEY!" I yelled mad, not looking at the person who bumped into me. I started to grab my things and put them in my bag. "Watch out Nerd" said a deep guy voice. I stude up to see a REALY cute boy. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing some dark blue jeans and a button up red and dark blue plad shirt. I stud up slowly dusting my self off. "Okay first of all, not a Nerd, and Second of all you Bumped into me!" I yelled catching a few glances and Whispers, but I didn't care. Who dose this Guy think he is? He was about to say something when the bell rang. I roled my eyes and walked away. Heading to my first class Biology. Ugh this is going to be a long day.
--------------------------------------------
499 word's
Hey sorry it's so short, of been busy. Any way hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment to let me know what you think.
Thanks:
Melanie