Chapter 4: Gym Class

Amber's P.O.V

"Let.Go" I said slowing through grented teeth. This boy was really asking for it. "Hey" he said with a stupid smirk. Oh how I could love to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. I tilted head back to my arm were his hands were still. He looked down also. "Oh sorry" he said taking his hand away. I looked up confused. "What do you want?" I asked in a annoyed tone. "Oh right I was thinking that maybe if you wanted to blow off some steam you and me could-" I put my hand up to his mouth. His grin appeared again. "No" is all I said before I turned around and walked away towards the gym. I still have all this anger inside me and I can't take it out with driving like I used to, so I guess that leaves option 2.

I walked into the big cold gym. No one was in there, it was dead silent. The couch must be at lunch. Anger suddenly hit me like a flying building. I could feel heat go up toy face, and its not because of blushing. For some reason I don't really blush easy. I walked over to the side of the gym were some punching bags were hanged up. "Ugggg!" I yelled loudly. I hit the punching bag hard. Right punch, left punch, right kick, left kick. Repeat. After 30 minutes of that I was finely tired and hot. I turned around and saw a clock on the wall. I walked over and looked up it read 1:05, the bell for 6th period should ring in 1 minute. I have gym for 6th period so I just went to the girls locker room. When I walked in a whiff of perfume hit nose. I swinged my arms around trying to get it away from my eyes that were now watering. I walked over to the couches office. A young woman sat there reading a book. "Um Exuse me?" I said knocking on the door. She looked up and gave me a smile. "Hello, what can I do for you?" She asked placing the book down. I walked in and stud in front of her desk. "I'm new and was wondering if you have any clothes for me to use?" I asked a bit nervous. "Yes I do and also you throw pretty good punches for a girl your size." She said walking up to a bag. I could feel my face drain of color. "What?" I choked out. She must have seen me beating up that bag. I hope she is not mad. She laughed a little bit. "Oh Honey it's okay, I'm not mad or anything, I take my anger out on punching bags to. Now hear you go" She said
Happily. I felt relaxed. I grabbed the clothes she was handing me. I looked at them and they were a yellow and gray Victoria secret shirt, some Nicky yoga pants and some black Nicky shoes. I went to a stall bathroom and put everything on. Eveything fitted. How cool is that. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out. Right when I opened the door The bell rang. I guess kids are going to start coming, can you say DRAMA.

I heard kids coming so I quickly said thanks to couch and said I was going to wait in the gym. She nodded and I sprinted off. When I got into the gym No one was still there. I smiled and desited just to lay down in the center and wait. A few minutes latter I heard the door open and screaming kids ran in. I just layed there, not moving. Kids didn't even notice me. "Okay kids line up!" I heard the couch say loud. I still didn't move. I heard shuffling feet until someone was above me. "You okay champ?" Couch asked me nicely. "Ya just resting" I said calmly. I saw her nod. "You like running? " she asked. "Love it" I said nicely. At my old school I was in track and I was the best in the state. Not to brag but I'm fast. "Were running laps today!" Couch yelled. There were a few cheers and a few boos. I sat up and smiled at the couch. She looked down and winked at me. She reminds me a lot of my mom. I stud up and made my way outside like eveyone else. We finely got to the track field. It was huge. "Alright I want to have a race. Raise your hand if you want to race." Most of the boys raised there hand, none of the girl did, Well except for me. All the girls and boys looked at me in surprise. "How about are Track champ Thomas Taylor and are new student Amber Jones!" Eveyone looked as if I was insane, I just smiled devilishly. When I got up to the starting line I turned to see the boy I was racing.

I gasped, it was the rude boy. Uggg why dose God hate me! "You just can't stay away can you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "On your mart-get set-GO!" Couch blew the whistle loudly. Thomas was off running. I just stud there. "Tell me when it's been 30 seconds" I said bored. Kids were looking at me like I was insane and stupid, but couch had a smile on, "okay go!" She yelled looking at her timer. I took off at lighting speed. Thomas was far away, but not for long. He went fast in the beginning so he will get tired easy now. The only reason I'm not going to get tired is because my old coach made me train everyday for hours, even when it was scorching hot or freezing cold. I trained. I was catching up to him. I was at least a few miles away when he looked back. He looked out of breath and sweetly but he still looked cute- wait Amber pull your self together he is just some dumb boy! He suddenly smiled evilly and throw a small ball at my feet. I would have tripped if it wasn't for me being in gymnastics for 5 years. I quickly did a front flip. He was now a bit far but not to far. I can't believe he would cheat like that!!

Now I was angry. I started running fast then faster than faster. Soon I was just feet away from Thomas. I zoomed past him and didn't look back to see his face. As much as I wanted to I just kept running. I ran to the finish Mark and stoped after I past it. I wasn't even tired, unlike Thomas. He jogged up totally out of breath and vary surprised.

"And the winner is Amber!"
--------------------------------------------
Hey, hope you liked the chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and my other book Secret Life. Any way please vote and comment about what you think.
Thanks:
Melanie