Chapter 7

Maya wanted to drive my race car but I quickly said no, she immediately shut her mouth knowing that it was a bad idea to begin with. She knows not to talk about racing or my dad, because if she did even if she is my friend I would probably beat her up. Its not my fault iv had a tough past.

We drove to the house, well tried at least. "oh my gosh finding this house is like a maze." I said with a huff of breath. Weave been in the car for about 20 minutes. "i know, and by the way who's house is this, you know the one who's hosting the party. You never told me?" Maya asked looking over at me. I looked over at her for a second before bringing my attention back to finding the house. "Hello Amber? You didn't answer my question" she said still looking at me with curious eyes. "i know, I just wanted it to be a surprise" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"please tell me! Please! Please! Please! Pleaseeeee!" Maya begged annoyingly. "okay! Okay fine its this one boy in are grade that plays football" I said with another shrug. I was lying its not just any football player. Its Mayas crush since 2ed grade when he shared his cookie with her. I know so romantic. There was a pause as Maya thought for a second. "Wait, what football boy. What's his name?!"

I rolled my eyes at Maya's breakout, "I don't know it could be Ray or Rayban something like that." I said Turning onto a street. I started to hear some loud music, so I'm just going to follow it. "Wait Ryan! Ryan Foster! My crush since 2ed grade Ryan Foster?!" She screamed. I flinched at the loudness. "Yes I belive that's the one" I said finally spotting the house. Well when I say house I mean mansion. Not even a joke, this house was huge! I guess when people say he's rich, they mean rich.

I was looking around trying to find a place to park when Maya spoke up. "Ya no change of plans, were not going to this party. What if he sees us!" She yells once again vary loud. I took a deep breath finally finding a spot to park. Once I shut the engine off I turned to Maya, who was holding on to the seat for dear life and breathing deeply. "Okay first, calm down, second who cares if he sees us. Once he sees you in that dress he well totally fall heads over heals for you, because you look hot and third, you need this, you need to cut loss and have some fun. Take down those walls and just be you! Now let's go!" I yelled finishing my pep talk.

Maya claimed down and shook her head getting out of the car with me. When we finally made it to the front yard there were passed out kids on the lawn and people making out that smelled of alcohol. It made me want to gag. Those kids are going to have huge hangovers in the morning. "Amber, are you sure? I'm nerves" Maya said looking up at the house. I could hear the worry in her voice and that made me stop to look at her. "Maya you are the bravest person I know, we can do this. Were going to have a grate time and we're going to dance and drink just a little and then we can go back to my place and have a fun girls right, if we don't pass out first" I laughed at the end. Maya had a huge smile on her face. "Let's do this! " and with that we walk tree d right into the mansion, I mean house.

There were kids dancing to the crazy loud music, talking, drinking, making out and some were even passed out on the ground. Kids just stepped over them like they were some water spelt that they didn't want to get on there shoes. "Come on let's get a drink!" I yelled over the music to Maya. She nodded and as we walked towards a big room that I hoped was the kitchen. To my luck it was. There was not as many kids in here but still a lot. I walked over to the counter were there was a punch bull. Of course iv been to enough party to know that it's probley spiked, so I went to the cooler and grabbed two bottles of bear. "Here you go" I said handing her the bottle. She smiled as she opened it and took a sip. I did the same, except I didn't make a face like Maya. "I'm guessing it's been a while since you've had a bear?" I asked her taking another sip of my drink. "Yep, it's been a while since iv gone to a party. Now come on let's dance!" She yelled pulling me back into the busy room. The song 'pill' came on. "Oh I love this song!" I yelled going to the middle of the dance floor. Me and Maya started to dance, but not grind on people of course. Were not like that. We were jumping up and down and flipping are heads, singing along. Just having a good time.