Rogue One?

Please Read

So you guys are probably like: Girl this is not a chapter, what are you doing with your life?

Yea I don't know the answer to that...

Anyway yea I'm sorry this isn't a chapter. This is sorta like me asking for an opinion. So as all of you know, or hopefully all of you know, Rogue one will be coming soon, and it's really exciting.

At first I didn't know that Vader was gonna be in it until I saw the ending of the first trailer when some mechanical breathing was heard, and I was like oh snap!

Then my heart briefly stopped, and I died. But I'm fine now.

Then, in the most recent final trailer, hopefully all of you saw this:

So I died again, but I'm fine now.

What I'm getting at is this shows that Darth Vader might have a bigger part in the movie then I originally thought.

So my question, should I do Rogue One with Amara?

If the answer is yes the only thing is I obviously can't reveal anything because I haven't made it to A New Hope yet so you will have to wait to see what happens to Amara Skywalker.

I was honestly thinking of doing Season 2 of Rebels because Vader was in there for most of the season, so Amara could have been in it. Idk I'm still thinking about it, but I might not do that.

But anyway definitely comment if I should do Rogue one.

The reason I didn't just post this on my profile is because you know not everybody who reads Betrayal follows me so this way everybody can see.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Real Chapter Tomorrow.