[ONE]

[Above Coruscant]

[Above Coruscant]

Amara hated when Anakin attempted to go places without her. They were a team, and she loved fighting just as much as him. It was almost insulting of him to believe that she wouldn't want to join in the fun.

Amara was quick to leave the apartment after the news had been given to her. Running outside, she had to prepare herself as the suns light pierced her eyes. Looking up past the sun though, she saw the fight that had been taking place above the planet.

Opening the hatch to her ship, she then quickly entered her Star fighter, starting it up, and flying off without hesitation in order to leave Coruscant. She didn't have time to waste because there was no telling how far Anakin and Obi-Wan had gotten.

The battle was slightly overwhelming for her, when she entered the atmosphere realizing that incoming shots were aimed at her from the beginning. Luckily for her she was an excellent pilot. Not as perfect as Anakin but right behind him.

She learned flying mechanics from a young age, so she put them to use now. Flying throughout space, she could feel a pull in the force. All the force wielders seem to be hauled up in a large ship that was stationed in front of her.

Dodging enemy ships, she made it her mission to get to Grievous' ship without too much time being wasted. They had been after this General for a while, but for him to now show up and steal the chancellor as his next move was all but normal.

Amara didn't really see the Chancellor as anyone special...in fact she didn't like him at all.

She soon found a barrier protecting the inside of the ship and as she looked closely she could see Anakin and Obi-Wan's Star fighters sitting on the inside of the ship's floors in their hanger bay.

Preparing her blasters she knew she had to do this quickly. Aiming that the source of the barriers quickly she then watched the barrier disappear. Pushing down on the controls she felt her ship speed up increasingly as she made it towards the hanger bay. Her eyes widened when she noticed that metal plates were not closing the opening that she had created though.

"Come on!" Amara yelled seeing her speeder almost near the opening but the metal plates, close to her as well. Just as she had made it through, the plates clipped her ship as the rest of the ship crashed towards the ground.

Her ship instantly began to feel hot, and the second she landed, she ejected herself from the ship looking to see that it was not on fire.

"Not again..." Amara looked at her destroyed cruiser now saddened by this truth that it was destroyed. Stomping her foot down she became frustrated. Her frustrations were out on hold when she heard the sounds of something struggling.

Flipping around she noticed that there were two silver battle droids arguing with an R2 unit. A silver and blue R2 unit. Amara wasted no time trying to jump in and save him.