[FOUR]

[Jedi Temple]

Amara was sitting in the corner of the large room within the Jedi temple. Her eyes skimmed around the place before once again focusing at the large hologram that showed the galaxy before them. Standing front and center was Obi-Wan, who was explaining what was going on in this meeting.

Amara continued to sit up straight paying attention by herself in the corner, listening to the Jedi masters speak.

Obi-Wan and other Jedi masters were explaining the plans that would be occurring outside the outer rim in a few days. All Jedi that we to be on the plans were meant to be on this meeting. Yet when Amara looked around, she discovered that her brother was no where to be found.

Frustration was easily shown on her face. She knew what the cause of this absence was. It was without a doubt because of the chancellor.

Amara's thoughts roamed, thinking about this truth. Ever sense the truth was revealed that Anakin told the chancellor everything about the two siblings and their family matters, he had been spending even more time with the man. Amara didn't like this at all. The chancellor was nothing special. Just a man who always seemed to be where trouble was.

The meeting ended soon after, with Anakin never showing up. Once the other Jedi had left the room, Amara continued to stay back with Obi-Wan. Walking over to him, she looked up at him seeing him smile gently at her.

"Anakin is later than usual today..." Obi-Wan spoke looking down at Amara. She shook her head at this truth, sighing in frustration.

"I'm sure he will be here soon." Amara reached her hands up to pat some fuzz off of Obi-Wan's robe. He always looked so pristine so it was up to her to make sure he stayed that way.

Amara's glance soon turned to look at the plans, hoping to find her name in there, yet her name wasn't there. Master Plo had mentioned that she was to be with him, whenever the plans were finalized, so why wasn't she on there?

"Am I gonna be in these plans Obi-Wan?" Amara wondered aloud continuing to stare. He must have known considering he was explaining it to everyone in the meetings today.

"Amara I-" Obi-Wan began speaking but needed to stop when the door soon opened, showing Anakin running in to a meeting that was already over. He looked around seeing the empty room before focusing on his old master and his sister.

"Sorry I am late. I have no excuse for this." Anakin apologized coming in the room fully. His words that he spoke only annoyed his sister, her eyes rolling behind her head at him.

Amara's footsteps were then heard and she was soon in front of Anakin. He watched her closely as she inspected him. His eyes were still, his heartbeat calm. He backed up slightly wondering what she was doing.

"Were you not with the Chancellor-" Amara tried. Anakin groaned out annoyed before cutting her off.

"No I wasn't as a matter of fact." He became irritated walking past her without exchanging any more words to her. How could he be annoyed with her. He was the one who shared their private information with a man who was good for nothing in Amara's opinion.

The chancellor was nothing like Obi-Wan. He didn't deserve their trust, yet Anakin just blindly gave it to that man.

"Anakin it's quite alright. Amara let's not begin arguing about this right now. There are more important matters to speak about then being late...Listen the senate is expected to vote more executive powers to the chancellor today." Obi-Wan started off telling him Anakin.