[SIX]

[Coruscant]

Anakin and Amara arrived at the council room with the other Jedi the next day. Amara was in a better mood, walking happily next to Anakin as the two made small talk.

Obi-Wan noticed this change looking at the two siblings happily walk in. He was already in the room, looking over to Master Plo, who was watching Amara arrive with a smile on her face.

Obi-Wan did a little chuckle when he watched the siblings laugh together. Amara eventually saw Master Plo, who was currently a hologram, running over and greeting him, while Anakin made his way to Obi-Wan.

"I see Amara and you talked it out?" Obi-Wan spoke looking at his friend, watching him sit down, waiting for the meeting to start.

"Yes we did. I'm glad we did too." Anakin nodded his head towards Obi-Wan.

Eventually the meeting begin. The discussion was about where all Jedi would be distributed to in their war efforts. But the question on everyone's mind was who was going after Grievous. If Grievous was taken care of then the war would be over.

Amara was seated on the floor next to Master Plo's hologram. Her master had left a while ago and was now stationed on Cato Neimoidia.

She was only even allowed in this meeting because of him. Many of the Jedi were not happy with Amara's outburst during the meeting. They felt she disrespected them, but Master Plo felt she responded the only was she knew how.

With his help, along with Obi-Wan and surprisingly Yoda, she was able to join the meeting today. She was just concerned about those at the temple. Could they really be angry with her over that?

"The capture of General Grievous will end this war. Quickly and decisively we should proceed." Yoda said to all the Jedi in the room. Finishing his sentence, it was sudden that all the remaining Jedi looked at each other deciding who would be best fit for the mission.

Amara looked over towards Anakin, soon seeing him look around with interest. There was something he wanted to say, yet he seemed divided.

"The chancellor has requested...that I lead the campaign." Anakin soon gained the courage to say. Master Windu looked taken aback by Anakin's words. Amara could only watch as the other Jedi looked toward each other.

"The council will make up its own mind who it is to go, not the chancellor." Master Windu immediately shut down Anakin. Sometimes Amara felt that Master Windu really just did not like Anakin nor her, but she couldn't understand why.

Anakin's face fell as he was denied again. Amara looked at him seeing the hurt in his eyes. After the siblings had made up and got over their arguing, Amara was back and ready to defend him if need be.

"Chancellor aside, I do think Anakin could do this, he has been successful on many missions-" Amara tried. Master Plo quickly stopped her continuing on, knowing she would get in trouble.

"While your master has allowed you in here, do not believe you have a say in matters as such." Another Jedi spoke towards Amara, shutting her down. Amara stared at them ready to speak back.

"Young one, do not. Seeing as she is my Padawan, I will be the one to address her. Your input in not necessary." Master Plo stopped the Jedi master from speaking to Amara, standing up for her.

Amara listened to his words, becoming silent again, but nodding towards Master Plo for shutting down the other Jedi Master.

"A master is needed, with more experience, young Skywalker, that is all." Yoda spoke now focusing on Anakin again, knowing that Anakin did have a strength in these missions as such but he still needed more experience.