Chapter 11

The day has come for you to offically be crowned Princess.
To be crowned my Princess.
My beauty and my Queen.
But mother is dieing.
And she revieled her feelings.
How am I to feel?
******

The maid finished off by tying the back of my wedding dress, pulling tightly so I could barley breathe.

My heart pounded apon my chest, I'm getting married today. My veil was fixed so it was to be perfection. My veil was just a hairband really, I think it's because they will offically give me my crown up there. My makeup was done so perfect I felt fake, the maid did the wings with my eyeliner and I was wearing so much maskara I thought I had fake eyelashes.

I stood up wobbling a bit in the white high heals I wore. I felt so uncomfterable, my feet hurt and I could barly breathe... I wore a strappless dress to, so my boobs popped up because of how tight the dress was.

"Maid? Could you make this dress yeah know? A little more G rated?" the maid scurries over and pulls the dress up than untying it and tying it again so it's not as tight.

Thank goodness.

A knock was heard on the door, the maid went to get it, she opened it a peak.

"Prince Victor!"

"VICTOR ITS BAD LUCK TO SEE ME!" I spin around.

Victor laughs, "as it is to you me."

I roll my eyes, "maid Kate, I would like to talk to my wife-to-be if I may?"

"Of course dear!"

The maid scurried out.

I stood up and closed my eyes.

"Say, Scarlett where are you?"

I now know he closed his eyes to.

"Over here, follow my voice."

I felt his hand on my arm.

"I want to open my eyes, but I don't want bad luck" I laugh.

"Let's turn around than" Victor says.

We turn around hook our fingers together and open our eyes, we were back to back.

"How are you feeling Scarlett?"

"I'm really nervous and scared," I wiggle around, he laughs.

"There's nothing to be afraid of Scarlett, just be yourself."

I smile, "Thanks Victor, I'd kiss you right now but we can't see eachother right now, litterally...."

He laughs, "yeah, really.."

"Guess where we are going for our Honeymoon?"

"Where!?"

"Paris!"

"AHHHH!!! VICTOR!!!" I was now jumping for joy, well kind of. More like hopping because if my big ass heals.