Chapter 5

I have lots of problems.
One of them being.
Nobody loves me.
I have social anxiety.
And parting anxiety.
Thats why I push people away.
But until I find my one.
Who just ran away from me last night.
I feel broken inside.
******

The Prince wants me to be is Princess I'm sorry, but I don't even know what to think? Should I?

I can't just waltz up to the palace door and say, "Hi! I'm Scarlett Holland. I would love to be your Princess!" they'd probably laugh and shut the door in my face.

Like thanks for listening....

But I also can't just ignore that a Prince asked me out and I ran away from him....

Like wow your nice....

I'm so confused!

"How was last night babe? You just ran inside your room without even saying hi last night."

"Horrible..." I had to tell someone I can trust. And I guess my step mom is that person.

"Why dear?" she sits beside me on my bed...

"Is there any news on the Prince finding his Princess last night?"

"Yes, aww honey did your heart break? I'm so sorry sweety" Allison hugs me.

"Allison, that's not the problem?"

She let's go of me, "than what is?"

"I am the Princess..."

"AHHHHHH!!!!! THATS FANTASTIC!" She stands up with me and starts jumping holding my hands, I just stand there...

She stops, "why are you not jumping with joy with me dear?"

"...Because I don't know if I want to or not, he asked me. And I can't just walk to the palace and say 'I accept being the Princess...' he doesn't even know what I look like..."

"Oh dear.."

"I'm so confused, only he knows I am the one he chose, he know's my name and nothing else. I ran out before taking my mask off..."

"Do you want to become Princess?"

"I don't know?"

"I'll give you time, but don't wait forever because a girl is going to step up and say she is Scarlett Holland..."

"Ok mom" she walks out.

Wait...

Did I?

I did.

I just called Allison "mom."

Once my door closes I hear her footsteps go down the stairs and her scream "SHE CALLED ME MOM!" I laugh, only in my life.

Pherhaps I'd have a better life if I accepted the position?

How do I accept it though?

I sit at my desk and look into the news.

Today, there is a line of women wearing black dresses lined up at the palace, they each claim that they are the Princess that ran out...

The Prince claims the ones he had seen none of them are the real Princess... Who is this Princess? How are we going to find out?