Chapter 2

The love of my life is to come tommorrow.
Will she give me sorrow?
I'm already sad enough as it is.
The pain is unbearible.
My heart cannot beat.
Because it is to cold to love.
What would my parents say, if I found nobody.
May faith be by me, that I can easily see her in her black dress.
*****

As I wish someone could help me through this. But I don't think there is way. Nobody told me it was this hard. But nobody ever tells me the truth at all, they are all cowards! Afraid of there own skin! They think that I could have the athourity to chop off there heads! As if! I'm suprised I even got the puberty talk with my parents, there never around. There always doing "King and Queen work" but we all know the truth. There kicking it back somewheres in the East, and I'm left alone to fend for myself.

What cowards they are to.

I am the song of King Jerimiah and Queen Charlie. My name is Prince Victor the lll. But I perfer Victor. Nobody ever calls me that though.

Cowards, every single person on this Earth! Afraid of the truth...

I sit and ponder on my King sized bed.

I wish I could talk to someone, for advice.

But all the maids here are stupid...

They never listen.

Your just pratically talking to yourself.

In this kingdom, you don't have friends but yourself and the adults here.

You are privatly educated, I was educated by a old dude. But than my parents though I was smart enough to fend for myself so they fired him and moved to the east without there only son.

The bastards, only thinking of themselves.

Welcome to royalty.

When you have the crown on your head, it's time to be selfish. And now I'm throwing a ball because I'm getting lonely.

The maids think I just want to get laid, but I want to find my soul mate. I know she'll come tommorrow, I can feel it. But something is going to happen, and I'll be crushed.

She'll be wearing a black dress with dark blue basketball shoes. She won't show me of course, I'll have a glance at her feet and see the shoes. She's going to speak the truth to me.

I know it...

I stand up, my dress shoes clicking on the marble floor. I smooth out my suit from sitting down.

Think! Think!

I want a way out of here.

Out of royalty. As soon as my parents pass off it's my turn to be King. As if!

I'm not becoming a stupid bastard like my parents have. They probably have no clue what goes on around here anymore, they've probably forgot about me! Its been 5 months since I last seen them.

Pherhaps I could wear a hoodie and walk out of this place.

I open my big wooden doors.

"Sir Jackson, I am requesting a jaket with a hood on it please, it's getting chilly."

"Yes your highness," Sir Jackson bows than walks down the long narrow hall.

I close the door.

I set my spare jeans I hid away from my parents and the maids onto the bed.

If I had anything like that, they'd throw them in the garbage. And it took me three years to get these...

A knock was heard in the door. I open the huge thing to reveil my sweater.

"Thank you Sir Jackson" I was about to close the door.

"Is there anything else you would like your Highness?"

"No thanks Sir Jackson. Thank you though." I close the door.

I change into my scrap jeans and my hoodie.

I took out my rope I learned how to make five years ago and tied it to my balconies poll.

I put my gloves on and slid down the rope.

On my feet felt the soft touch of ground I let go of the rope and ran to the village with my hoodie up and sunglasses on..

I walked around, never before have these people acted like this around me! It was so interesting. I mean around me it's all lies. But this is them. This is my people. Someone bumped against my chest and I fell to the ground with her.

"I'm so sorry!" she said as she fell.

Her waist long brown hair knotted a bit.

"No I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," I say honestly .

"Prince Victor!" she quickly bows.

Shoot! My glasses, I sit her back up and put my glasses back on.

"You mustn't tell anyone about you seeing me."

"This is such a honour, wait! I'm so so sorry!"

"It's ok! I swear!"

"Well I don't think it's ok, even if you were just another person. It's not ok!"

My heart thumped inside my chest as I dusted myself off. Guards were walking down the street.

"Shit" I run into the allyway with her following.

"Why are you hiding?"

"I just want to be around my people without them being fake and lying to me... But I'm not aloud out of the castle."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a teenage boy, girls will be all over me, I could get kidnapped or run away... I'm untrustworthy!"

"I think you are very trustworthy. Well, in my eyes. I'm pratically meeting the real you right now! That's pretty cool!"

I laugh, if only she actully knew me.

"If I may ask, are you going to the ball?"

"I am, every girl in my school is, although I don't really want to go.."

"Why not?"

"Well, as you can tell I don't really do dresses like every other girl in the village" she was right, she wore a dark green worn out plad shirt and worn out ripped jeans, "I am not the usual girl..."

Usual girl....

"Well hope to see you tommorrow!"

I look both ways than leave...
*****

What do you think so far guys?

Who's pov do you perfer?

Scarletts or Victors?

-NC