Chapter 1 (edited)

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(e/c) - eye color

(h/c) - hair color

(n/n) - nick name

Brief Walkthrough:

You are a very hyper girl and loved everybody in your neighborhood. And everyday at your window you would see a very rich palace. You wanted to get a job there but you knew you couldn't afford it. So you worked very hard until one day, you had the chance to do finally work in the palace...

Chapter 1: Work with the Phantomhive Family?

You were walking towards the palace gate and waiting for someone to open it. You wore a dark black and purple end below-the-knee dress and with black school shoes and stockings. After waiting a few more seconds, you saw a strange man heading towards you. He wore a black suit and his red eyes resembled the color of blood. He held his hand in his chest and started to bow.

"May I ask why you are here Milady?" he asked. The sound of his voice was deeply fresh, pleasant to hear.

"Umm, I wanted to check if there was more space to work here.." you said with a shock in your eye.

"A job?" he fixated himself back up, eyebrows raised. "I am very sorry but we are fully staffed..." Then suddenly his voice turned deep, almost demonic as his blood eyes darkened than before. "unless you're okay with a challenge."

"Uh, y-yes please?" Your voice shook. The nervousness in your voice was enough to convince him to let you in.

"Very well then," he opened the gate and lead you to the palace door. "You must be careful before you walk inside.."

"May I ask why?" You asked as you followed behind him.

"See for yourself Milady.." he said as he opened the door very gently and slowly. At first you thought that the place would be clean and shiny, but as you walked in, you saw that the place was a total disaster. The interior displayed soil on the floor, broken glasses, and burnt  food.

"Mr. Sebastian!!!" a familiar voice cried out. "Mr. Sebastian help us!" he cried again.

"What in the world happen here?!" Sebastian asked.

The yellow-haired boy knelt down in front on him, "You said before you leave that we can practice our skills of helping, but I suddenly dropped the fertilizer and tried to clean it, but made it worse!"

"–And I was practicing to balance the plates and it all fell!!" a shirt maroon-haired girl in glasses, dressed as a maid entered and started to complain too.

"–And I was practicing cooking Turkey roll with hot sausages but I forgot to turn off the oven!!!" Another taller blonde man in an apron cried out.

"Now calm down everyone! Allow me to clean this up." Sebastian said with a feeling of confidence, not wanting any help. As you inhale, suddenly you saw a single black flash dash past you, before you even exhaled a breath. And unexpectedly, you suddenly saw the place sparkle in brightness and clear from all of the mess you had seen earlier.

"W-What happened here?" you asked, eyes wide open.

"Mr. Sebastian cleaned it all up!" cheerfully cried the yellow-haired dressed gardener. As he took notice of you in the corner of his eye, his eyes widened. "W-Wait, do I know you? YES!! I do know you! You were the girl who helped me find the gardening materials right?" He said as he ran towards you.

"Oh, and you were the one who helped me when I didn't know where the glass plates!" the maroon-haired girl joined in.

"And, You were the one who help me how to cook Turkey roll with hot sausage!" the blonde chef entered.

"WELCOME!!" they all greeted as three of them simultaneously hug me.

"L-Let go I can't breathe!!" you shouted through their ears as you struggle to escape from their tight grip.

"Oh," you hear Sebastian chuckle. "I guess you COULD be helpful to this family. I'm sure you've already forgotten their names. Finny the gardener, Meyrin the housemaid, Bardroy the chef, and of course I, Sebastian Michaelis, the head butler of this family."

"Ho ho ho ho.."

"And of course Mr. Tanaka, who is also a butler." he added as you smiled at the short, but very welcoming butler next to Sebastian.

"Oh, I'm (y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you all.." you introduced yourself, bowing in respect.

"She will be working with us from now, as a gardener, housemaid, chef, and we will both help my Young Master too." As he returned his eyes back to you, his eyes widened in shock as he looked behind you."–W-Wait, YOUNG MASTER?!?!"

"I knew you were here Sebastian."

You heard a voice of a young boy from behind you as you jump and sharply turn around.

"Ahh Young Master, I am very sorry for the delay. I would like you to meet Lady (Y/N), she will be working here to assist everyone with their jobs." Sebastian informed him.

"Lady (Y/n) you say? I'm Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive family," he kissed your hand and looked at you. He was wearing a blue suit and blue tight shorts, a little shorter than you, and he was wearing an eye patch while holding a cane in his hand. "Sebastian would you like me to lead her to her room?"

"Sure Young Master, I shall leave the two of you to talk for a little while." he agreed.

"Already?! Is he seroiusly letting me go alone with someone I just met?!"  You thought to yourself.

"Well then Lady (Y/n), do you want see your room?" Ciel asked.

"S-Sure," You hesitate. While you were walking through the palace hallway his mouth opened to say something, but then he stopped, shutting his mouth. "Did you say something?" you asked.

"Its nothing, you just look like my annoying ex-fiance, Elizabeth Midford. We broke our engagement a year ago, something came up so we decided to break up."

"Aw, well are you ok with it?" you asked.

"Yes and no." he answers, "But that's all in the past now Lady (Y/n), maybe someday I may find another one."

"Ok then... was she really cute?"

"I told you-" he paused as he saw the bright smile plastered on your face. "Yeah, she is cute... but your more cute than her." he blushed.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" you giggled as you felt flattered by the compliment. Ciel's eyes widened as he heard you before looking away as you both continued to walk through the vast hallways.

Ciel's POV

After she said those words, I suddenly felt something on my chest. It was really beating fast, my heart. And my stomach feels like butterflies are flying inside of me. I don't know why, but as she stood next to me longer and longer, my cold demeanor started to fade away. I'd only just met her and something about her just seemed to make me feel attract towards her. I don't what those words are called... maybe feelings?