Thirteen

Jungkook was lying on his bed, frustrated. Staring at empty space, his mind flew together with the problems that worry him.

'Taehyungie hyung, Namjoon hyung and now the school knows they have vampire student like me.' He thought as his forehead crumples. 'But I never drank blood at school. I never threw blood packs in the toilet. I'm always been double careful of my identity. Only Yoongi hyung and of course my family know it. But...'

"Ugghhh!" He growled frustratingly as his eyes suddenly landed on the wall clock. "Jimin hyung." He mumbled and quickly get out of the bed. "Sheez. I almost forgot about our first rehearsal today." He said while packing some extra shirts in his backpack.

'Taehyungie hyung's maybe not with him today but whatever, I love my passion more.'

After preparing his things, he then stormed out of his room as Hoseok has just exited his room too.

"Oh. Jungkook-ah." Hoseok called. "Where are you going?"

"Rehearsal, hyung."

Hoseok's mouth rounded. "Woaw. For what?"

"A contemporary dance with Jimin hyung." He excitingly answered.

"Really? A performance with your senior as your first performance in the school?"

Jungkook nodded smiling. "Yeah. That's why I am so honored to dance with him."

"I'm happy for you, Kook-ah." He patted the younger's head.

"Thank you, hyung. But wait, you're wearing your sweat shirt. Gonna have some rehearsals too?" He asked.

"Mm. I have an upcoming underground dance battle."

"Wow. Goodluck to us, hyung."

"Yeah. Goodluck." They bumped their fists as Hoseok suddenly noticed something. "Where's Yoongi hyung?"

"At school. Practicing for their basketball match."

"Oh I see. Okay, go now, Jungkook. Take care and do well."

"Yeah. You too, hyung. Fighting!" They cheered each other and Jungkook finally made his way to the school.

~*~

Jimin was the first to come at the school's studio. Good thing that their school has few studios so they could own it with just the two of them without anyone's watching.

Jimin started to play the loud sexy music as he watched his reflection dance with the groove.

♬ Insecure again, dangerous again
So bad (why) us, yeah
Enduring it more, holding out
So hard, we can't ♬

He did not need a choreographer for he was letting his body move on whatever way it wants every groove. His body was sexily waving every beat as his expression suits every move he does.

It was near chorus when he heard the door clicked and Jungkook came in.

"Jiminie hyung. I'm sorry, I'm late." He quickly apologized as Jimin just smiles at him.

"It's okay. Ready for our first practice?" He asked stopping the music.

Jungkook took off his backpack and stretched his body. "Yes, hyung! I am actually excited."

Jimin chuckled. "But may I know first what kind of dance do you prefer the most?"

"Hiphop!" He quickly said. "But I can dance whatever you like, hyung."

"Ohh~ Because you know we're gonna do contemporary dance, right?"

"Yeah."

"We're gonna dance together and it's a...." He said reluctantly.