Thirty Two

"I need to talk to him!"

Taehyung?

"He is not allowed to have visitors!"

What?

"What are you talking about? I was here two nights ago!"

You're not supposed to tell them.

Jackson will get in trouble, Taehyung.

"Get out of my way!"

Yoongi watched as the door shook, assuming Taehyung was pushing it.

"Okay, calm down!"

Yoongi stared in disbelief as the door opened, revealing an angry Taehyung.

Yoongi stood up, puzzled.

It was early in the morning, he knew it. They hadn't given him his daily dosage yet.

He walked across the room, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"D-Did Jungkook do a- Is Jungkook o-okay?"

"To hell with you and Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed, grabbing a fistful of Yoongi's shirt, pulling him out of the room.

Yoongi wasn't able to hear what everyone else was saying, but he had assumed they were asking Taehyung to leave their beloved patient alone.

"If it weren't for you, Jimin wouldn't have done any of that!" Taehyung screamed, shaking Yoongi's weak body.

Yoongi soon realized that the only people that treated him as if he was made of a single layer of glass were Jungkook, Jackson and her.

"W-What do you mean? I had nothing to d-"

"Just shut up!" Taehyung screamed, pushing Yoongi to the floor.

Everyone else's voice was still muffled as they tried to pull Taehyung, but he was too angry. It was as if his anger made him more powerful.

Yoongi stared at Taehyung in confusion.

Bit by bit, Yoongi started to blame himself for Jimin's suicide, even though he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yoongi, coming back to his senses, stood up and grabbed Taehyung's shirt.

"Are you going to blame me fore Jin's death too?" He screamed as he pushed Taehyung into a wall.

"Call Dr.Lee!" Someone screamed as everyone ran around the corridor, feeling more than petrified by the insane patient.

"I kill and point." Taehyung smirked.

What?

"What do you mean?" Yoongi slowly released Taehyung's shirt from his fist, staring at him in utter disbelief.

"That's right, back off." Taehyung's voice sent chills down Yoongi's back.

"That asshole stole Jimin's girlfriend and married her. Do you have any idea as to how depressed Jimin was?"

Yoongi didn't know why, but he was waiting what so impatiently for Dr.Lee to arrive.

"Y-You stabb-"

"I stabbed him with what turned him into such a reckless man. All I had to do was break his empty beer bottles and shove them in his guts." Taehyung whispered as he licked his lower lip.

"You motherf-"

"Min Yoongi, stop right there!"

But it was too late. It was too late for anyone to stop the anger that was coursing throughout his entire body as he grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's hair and banged his head once into the wall and twice into the door, roughly brushing the temple against the doorknob.