Seventeen

"Do I really have to take it?" Yoongi asked as he eyed the pill.

"Yes, it'll help you." The doctor answered as he gestured him to take it.

"All you've been doing is fill me up with loads of pills. The pills are draining me." He confessed as he looked at his dangling legs.

"It's to stop the excitement and any further reckless actions."

"Just spare me this one pill! Just for today!" Yoongi was on the verge of crying.

"Let me prove my sanity." He broke into tears.

The doctor sighed. "We can't afford any reckless actions, Min Yoongi. We're trying to protect you."

"Protect me?" Yoongi scoffed, "You're just trying to protect yourselves from me!"

"You're admitting you're dangerous?" The doctor smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm saying you think I'm dangerous." The tears stopped running down his cheeks.

"Cut the bullshit and take it." The doctor harshly ordered.

"Just for today, please." Yoongi begged, looking at the doctor with pleading eyes.

The doctor sighed before turning around and leaving the room.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he looked at the camera, grinning at it.

I did it.

"I did it!" He screamed out of enthusiasm.

Soon enough, fear replaced his happiness as the doctor entered with the same two men.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at the three men. He received an apologetic look from one of them before they both stood on the right side of the bed, behind him, holding him by the arms.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi looked at them in utter confusion.

"Just take it, please." One of them whispered into his ear.

"Take it before he increases the dosage." He whispered again.

Yoongi gulped and stared at the doctor, frowning.

"Don't make this harder than it already is." The doctor almost growled at Yoongi as he wrapped his fingers around his neck.

"Be a good boy and take it." He smirked as he pressed the pill against his lips, forcing him to part them.

Soon enough, the bitter pill was in Yoongi's mouth and the doctor couldn't wipe that demonic smirk off his face.

Yoongi wanted to spit it out, but he knew the doctor would try to force a second pill down his throat.

"Take it before he increases the dosage." The words echoed in Yoongi's head as he swallowed it down and watched them leave the room.

His body felt rigid and all he wanted to do was cry.

I'm not crazy, I swear.