Twenty Two

A/N: Lol please excuse this shitty chapter. I kept on erasing it and rewriting it until I finally decided to publish it. I hate this chapter so much I'm not even kidding.

I wonder what time it is.

I know it's nighttime, because I already had dinner, but is it past midnight?

It's funny how the things we don't pay so much attention to end up being extremely important to us.

"Min Yoongi?" The blonde man asked as he walked into the room.

"Hey." Yoongi weakly smiled at him.

It's definitely past midnight.

"Everyone's asleep." He spoke as he stood in the doorway.

"Why are you standing there? Come in." Yoongi gestured him to come inside as he sat up.

"I have someone with me." The man nervously spoke.

Yoongi's lower lip quivered, thinking the doctor was with him. He could feel his hands as they slowly trembled next to his thighs.

"W-who is it?"

"Go," the man whispered as he looked to his right.

Yoongi couldn't see the other person, but he could only hope for the best.

Yoongi's eyes teared up as he stared at the ceiling.

What if they want to give me more pills?

I've been a nice guy, haven't I?

I took the daily pill and kept quiet.

I listened to them.

"Why are you crying?"

Yoongi immediately turned to look at the door, smiling widely at the young man.

"Jungkook!" He exclaimed as he got up to run towards his good friend.

To Yoongi's absolute misfortune, his knees felt weak as the numbness embraced his joints, restraining him from moving.

Yoongi fell, yelping for help.

"A-are you okay?" Jungkook stuttered as he ran to him.

"Jackson, help me!" Jungkook whispered.

"It's okay, it's because of the pill. Don't worry! Stop worrying!" Jackson frantically said, seeming to be more worried than Jungkook.

He made his way to Yoongi's limp body as they both picked him up and took him to the bed.

"I'm sorry for being such a burden." Yoongi whispered, receiving sympathetic looks from the two of them.

"Your roots are showing." Jungkook said as he ruffled Yoongi's hair, changing the subject.

Yoongi weakly smiled at him, opening his arms.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to have visitors?" Yoongi questioned, feeling more confused than ever.

"You aren't, but I let him in." Jackson briefly explained.

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"He called me and told me to come at this time of the day." Jungkook smiled.

"What time is it?" Yoongi asked the two of them.

"It's 2 in the morning." Jackson replied.

"Thank you." Yoongi smiled at Jackson, not knowing what he had done to deserve such a kind person.

I killed someone. Why are you being so nice to me?

Jackson nodded in response as Jungkook sat to Yoongi's right.

"I've missed you so much." Jungkook whispered as he hugged Yoongi, trying his best not to cry, just for the sake of not tearing his friend apart.

"I've missed you too."

"A lot has happened, Yoongi!" He said as he pulled out of the hug.

Jackson silently sat to Yoongi's left and stared at the two of them.

"Ever since J-jin died, they've all been going insane."

Insane. Does that mean they're here too?

"I'm sorry." Yoongi looked at his thighs, feeling more than terrible for his good friend.

"Don't be, Yoongi," Jungkook smiled at him, "it's not your fault."

"The doctor thinks otherwise. He thinks I'm responsible for his death."

"But you're not!" Jungkook angrily hissed, "You were with me when it all happened! You're innocent." Jungkook cried.

"I know I am, but the world is an unfair place. It's worse than the pits of hell." Yoongi sighed.

"We're all lost, Yoongi. Taehyung went missing. I caught Jimin trying to drown himself. Hoseok is on antidepressants and Namjoon is, well, I don't know, but he's sill very distant." Jungkook sobbed.

He knew Yoongi was already going through hell and he didn't want to upset him more, but he just needed to talk to someone.

"Do you know wh-" Jungkook interrupted Yoongi.

"Hoseok misses Jin." Jungkook whispered, "That's all I know."

Yoongi nodded and sighed to himself.

"Are you still in contact with the suicidal person?" Jackson suddenly asked.

"I mean he might be trying it again and you need to take care of him." He continued, flashing Jungkook an apologetic smile.

"Jimin? Yeah, I called him last night."

Yoongi lied down in between the two of them, still dangling his feet.

I want to help them.

I know Taehyung and Jimin weren't nice to you, but they still mean a lot to me.

I can't do anything.

Yoongi unknowingly started to cry what so silently.

"How are you holding up, Jungkook?"

"I'm trying my best to help them, but they keep on screaming at me, telling me it's none of my business." Jungkook confessed.

"If Yoongi didn't kill Jin, then he has no reason to be here. The only reason he's here is because he killed two people supposedly out of anger. They think he's incapable of controlling himself." Jackson spoke.

"Yoongi," he whispered as Yoongi sat up, "if you really have nothing to do with the murder of Jin, then we need to get you out of here."