chapter 20 ✽the show: aftermath

if you haven't seen the trailer yet, it's in the link in my bio (on my profile). it's v v crap so I'll love you forever if you make me a new one (I'll dedicate chapters to you or add you in the story or shout you out or legit whatever you want)

anyway, none of you probably read that so enjoy..

wow seriously I made a part 3 for the show lol

////

Beth's POV

###continuing from the end of the last chapter

"I've had better days." I sniffled. "why should you care though?"

"just because my girlfriend is a bitch, doesn't mean I am too," he huffed, watching me as I tried to hide the laugh that escaped from my lips.

A few seconds later, my smile disappeared again. I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I'm leaving. Marios going to be looking for me in a bit, and I really don't want to see him right now.. or your slut of a girlfriend."

(not hating on Loren by the way, this is just a story)

"where are you going?" he called from behind me, jogging to catch up with me when I didn't reply. "fine, I'm coming with you."

I rolled my eyes (I seemed to be doing a lot of that today). "you wish. you're not coming anywhere with me. I don't even know you."

"I don't know you either, but I'm not letting you leave on your own while you're in this state," he muttered, pointing at me.

"whatever," I interrupted carelessly. I'm leaving through the back doors because there might be fans waiting at the front entrance."

"yeah. that's where my car is parked anyway," he told me in a egoistical tone.

"you drive?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"yeah, I'm seventeen, turning 18 soon."

(idk what age you have to be to drive in america but in the uk you can get your license just before you turn 18. also, idk if Geo drives either)

"wow, thanks for the unnecessary information. I asked if you drive, not your age. and definitely not your birthday either," I scoffed. I'm already in a bad mood, and this guy isn't helping at all.

"well someone's got an attitude problem," he chuckled.

"I HAVEN'T GOT AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM YOU ASSHOLE," I yelled, frustrated.

"point proven."

I groaned out load, ignoring his comment. "let's go to my house then.. actually, they'll find us there first, wouldn't they?"

"yepp. where else can we go?"

"uhm.. alright wait a second, I have an idea," I wondered aloud, grabbing my phone out of my bag. I unlocked my phone and rang Luke's number.

"are you home?" I asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"no, I'm out banging a girl," he said casually. "why, what's up?"