'So?'

You. . . accept her apology?

I sighed and looked up, only to see that Marley was already staring directly at me. The moment our eyes met, she turned away.

You accept her apology?

'What choice do I have? There's no reason not to', I said and my beast scoffed.

Smart. . . human.

I smirked ever so slightly at his words. 'So, why didn't you tell me that you were trying to learn how to speak?' I asked him. My wolf was a bit more feral than humane, so him learning to speak was actually something quite incredible. After I had asked my question, he sent me an image of Kyle shrugging.

'Then what made you decide to learn English?' I asked. He remained silent for a little while before he responded with a flurry of words that took me a while to decipher.

It is. . . It was. . . I want. . . to be able. . . to talk. . . with she-wolf. . . Marley's. . . wolf. . .

Was what I deciphered.

'Why. . . why do you want to speak to her?' I asked him.

Silence.

'Is there something you aren't telling me? Do you know what's going on between Marley and I? These feeling we get when we're around each other, do you know what it is?'

Silence.

'I swear, if you don't tell me right now what's going on, I'll-' I stopped mid-thought as Marley's voice suddenly distracted me.

  "So does that mean that Octavia can take control of Elliot's body without Elliot knowing?" 

Elliot's wolf takes control without permission?

I turned to face Marley, but she was still looking at the Elder. 'Did you hear that Mutt?' I asked my wolf. 

I hear, he replied and I nodded briefly. 'What do you think it means?' I asked and waited on his answer. This time, he used a series of images and and letters

It bad. . . Wolf unstable. . . Wolf more dominant than human. . . Human not in touch. . . with Wolf, was all he said. 'And how bad is that?' I asked.

'BAD.'

He spoke this time, which made it sound even worse. 

 "Can. . . can she be fixed?" At the sound of her voice, I looked up and came face to face with a worried Marley. My wolf quickly sent me a reply and I said it out loud.

  "She can get back in touch with her wolf. Once she reconnects with her wolf through mental exercises, and Octavia relearns submission, we might be about to bring her back to some normalcy", I replied softly and watched as her eyes lit up ever so slightly. I was about to continue, to tell her that I accepted her apology, but she quickly turned to the Elder once again. I sighed, then grimaced when I saw the mental smirk my wolf sent me. I passed my hands through my hair and looked up at the tent that did little to shelter us from the harsh cold outside. 

Slowly, I lowered my gaze and took the time to really look at the woman before me.

I took in her height. She wasn't that tall, but she wasn't too short either. I looked at her hair; with was a little messed up, but that was to be expected, since we all didn't get the time to truly take care of ourselves for a few days.

CHOSENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें