Crash Landing

Shadow Knight Calling Destroyer
Ingredients:
Wyvern Scale
Fairy Magic
5 Random Pages from "Shadow Knights and Emotion"
Fire Lord's Scepter
Brightport Ocean Water
******

Emmalyn docked our little boat on a flat, open area near the river and began to circle around us, holding a magnifying glass.

"Nothing unusual physically.... hmmm. Say, can either of you do anything 'supernatural'?" Emmalyn asked.

"Gaaaahhhh..." I replied, not sure what to say.

"Besides the Sacred Spell, mommy isn't very supernatural." Laura stated. Emmalyn stared at her widely and blinked twice before squealing.

"YOU CAN TALK! DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE CAN TALK, (YOUR NAME)?" Emmalyn asked.

"Well, duh, she's human!" I replied. Emmalyn scoffed.

"I MEANT, did you know that she can talk fluently?! Like, GROWN-UP fluently?"

"Now you're just overreacting, Auntie Emmalyn." Laura said. Emmalyn took a deep breath.

"Alright now, Emmalyn. Calm down. Let's keep going, ok? We need to get my Laurance back." I said.

Suddenly, a large sword swung in front of our boat, and it suddenly burst into flames. I looked up to see a lady a few feet away. She was  surrounded by flames, with shiny maroon pixie-cut hair, and sparkly dark grey eyes. She swung her hand and the sword fell on the ground. She jumped and landed right next to her sword, holding her hand out as flames sparked from it.

"You're not going anywhere." She growled.

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I went trick-or-treating and our house almost went on fire and other stuff, so I couldn't upload.

This chapter is short, so I'm gonna upload tomorrow. Tomorrow's chapter will be, in the words of Donald Trump, "HUGE!"

Hahaha, puns.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Peace out!