12 | FATHER × SON × MOMENT

STILL CHAINED TO THE WALL, the young silver-haired boy slept peacefully, until a bitter male whipped him awake

STILL CHAINED TO THE WALL, the young silver-haired boy slept peacefully, until a bitter male whipped him awake. "Wake up!" the brother screamed, face fuming with rage and tone dripping with agitation.

Unbothered, Killua smiled. "Oh. Morning, Bro," he greeted sheepishly, displaying false innocence which just riled his older brother more. "What time is it?"

Milkuki whipped his torso again. "Don't be too arrogant, Kil!"

"Arrogant? Me?" asked the younger brother, shaking his head disapprovingly at Milluki's perception of him. "I feel really bad about stabbing you, Bro," he apologized with fake sincerity that even his bother could see through the facade. "Sorry. It was the wrong thing to do, Bro."

"You're lying!" yelled the older brother, striking the silver-haired two more times with the bullwhip.

The younger boy smirked. "You can tell?"

"I'll make it so you can't see," he said through gritted teeth, gripping the whip tightly.

"Please do," agreed Killua as he let out of breath. "I've seen your face long enough. It's the least you could do."

"I'm serious," he deadpanned.

"And I'm quaking in fear."

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

Killua spits out some blood and Milluki laughed at the sight. "Not so tough, now?"

"I'll like you to repeat that once more when I'm out these chains."

"It's not like you can escape."

"Just cause it's impossible for you to get out your pants, doesn't mean it'll be hard for me to get out these chains."

He inched closer to his younger brother, his face only a few centimeters away from Killua's. "What did you say?"

"Do you really want me to repeat it?"

"It'll give you a chance, to tell the truth."

"It's not like I was lying."

"All you do is lie."

"Not this time."

Milluki pressed his lips firmly together. "I'm telling Mama."

"She'll agree."

Smack.

Smack.