03 | FINDING × OUT × NAMES

[Y/N] STARED OUT OF THE WINDOW OF THE AIRSHIP, taking in the beautiful scenery of the night

[Y/N] STARED OUT OF THE WINDOW OF THE AIRSHIP, taking in the beautiful scenery of the night. The stars illuminated the darkened sky and the clouds bathe in it's light. The radiant glow glistened and [Y/N] was mesmerized at the sight.

[Y/N] slid down to the floor and rested her head in the palm of her hand. She wished no one would disturb her, or attempt to make small talk. She would appreciate the gesture, but she just wanted to be alone.

Spoke too soon.

There was a tap on [Y/N]'s shoulders, and she mentally groaned. She peeked up and saw 405. A huge smile was plastered on his face with his eyes twinkling in happiness.

"Um

"Um..... Can I help you?" She asked, hastily. The girl didn't know what to say. The boy just appeared out of the blue, and didn't give her much time to prepare herself for sudden, inconvenient chats.

"I'm Gon Freecss," the boy introduced himself, followed it with, "What's your name?" He plopped himself down on the floor besides the girl.

"[Y/N] [Y/L/N]," she responded to his question with all truths, and no lies. She viewed him as a gentle and sweet individual. The girl didn't mind being friends with him, if he wanted to. He was absolutely adorable, according to [Y/N]'s thoughts.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you talking to me?" [Y/N] asked, mind filled with curiosity.

"Because everyone needs someone to talk to," he answered. "Without talks, life gets lonely."

I guess that's one way to put it.

"Oh," she mumbled. "I guess I was a bit lonely. I didn't really have anyone to talk to."

"Now you have me!" He declared with a smile.

"That I do," she chuckled a little at the boy's claims. "Does that make us friends?"

"We've already been friends," Gon stated. "You're often talked about in my group, especially with Killua."

"Killua?" The girl questioned. "Whose that?"