15 | HEAVEN'S × ARENA

THE THREE FRIENDS HURRIEDLY GOT IN line to enter the arena

THE THREE FRIENDS HURRIEDLY GOT IN line to enter the arena. The line was already longer than one would anticipate. It even extended to the other side of the building. [Y/N] kicked around some dirt that was scattered along the ground as she was bored and waiting in line wasn't making it better. "Could this line go any slower?" the young girl exasperated as she blew some hair out of her face out of frustration. 

Killua smiled brazenly. "Did you think they'll give you vip treatment for being a newcomer?"

"I mean..." she trailed off. "Would that be so hard?"

"You're not that special."

"I don't have to be special to know my worth," she expressed proudly. "I'm the best live entertainment anyone could ask for."

"That's what you want to call it?" He chuckled at her response. "I guess for everyone but you."

"Nah, I love the look in people's faces when I annoy them," She smiled. "It's like they think I care."

"Yeah, until someone decides to talk with their fists."

"That's okay," she grinned. "I'll have you there to protect me."

A chuckle escaped his mouth. "You wish."

"You're saying you'll let me get hurt? You want my cute face all bruised up?"

"A couple more hits might do you some justice," he said analyzing her face with his thumb. He then moved it to her forehead and flicked her head with his index finger. "See? You're much cuter now."

She sulked. "I'm always cute."

"So, what are the rules for here?" addressed Gon as he gazed at his surroundings.

"The rule is there is no rules," he said. "I mean...there isn't really any rules to worry about. Not like there were for the Hunter exam." He turned to face both his friends, one hand curled into a fist. "You just gotta knock your opponent out." Both the girl and the boy murmured in understanding at Killua's clarification.

All three of the them shifted their concentration back to the tall structure. "The higher you go, the more prize money you make. If you want to earn a living with your fists, this is as good as it gets!"

"I'm going to make so much money," the young girl cheered in delight.

"If you make it pass the first round," he retorted which immediately earned him a pinch to the shoulder.

"How about this..." the young girl started as she circled around him, searching for an idea in her head. Then, she suddenly stopped as an idea struck her mind. "If I win, you gotta give me a kiss."

He took a step back, floored at her proposition. "Eh??? Why do I got to kiss you?"

"Cause it'll hurt your pride to do so," she smiled cheekily.