11 | SERVE × AND × PROTECT

11 | SERVE  × AND × PROTECT

THE GROUP STARED AT THEIR COMMON ENEMY, the undefeated champion; the Testing Gate

THE GROUP STARED AT THEIR COMMON ENEMY, the undefeated champion; the Testing Gate. The towering structure that separated them from their beloved friend, Killua. The gate was a difficult opponent with its overpowering physique that wished for the destruction of their hopes. It halted their movements from proceeding forward and seeking out their friend. Yet, by combining their strengths, the group still had a chance of succeeding, despite all their failures.

"Match your timing," suggested Seaquant. "You three must push both of the gates simultaneously or the gate won't ever open!"

"Let's do this!" exclaimed the man dressed in a suit.

"Nah, for a second, I just thought we'll wait it out until the gate became generous enough to open itself," [Y/N] replied with a witty comment.

"Was that needed?" said a dissatisfied Leorio. "I'm the leader. It's my duty to be an encourager."

"I don't think anyone saw you like that."

"Guys, you don't think that, right?" wondered Leorio, turning around to face his other two friends, who mindlessly avoided him.

"Hey, Kurapika, look it's a butterfly," Gon responded, pointing to the delicate creature that rested itself upon a leaf.

The winged-insect sprouted its wings, displaying the colors that painted its individuality. "My, what a beauty," Kurapika commented, inching closer to observe the fragile insect.

"Guys!"

"It truly is beautiful," added the girl, admiring the breathtaking view.

More butterflies have gathered with wings of crimson-colored, edged with deep red. One of the winged-insect fluttered around until making a rest stop above Gon's nose. The boy was startled but then accepted his position of being the rightful heir to the throne of the butterflies.