First The rejection(1)

Start from the beginning

Walking into the bathroom I set my stuff on the sink. Suddenly I got an idea, thinking about how stressed Thomas was. I still had a whole hour and fifty minutes left.

"Thomas!" I called him into the bathroom. I know I'm distracting him from his pack work, but he's so stressed. Such a bad luna. Boohoo bit*h, I don't care.

"What is it Caroline?" he bit his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows as he walked up to me.

(AN: THIS IS NOT A SMUT SCENE)

"Come here" looking up to him I pull his lips down to mine. His lips moved roughly against mine. His hands grabbed my waist. They traveled up to my neck and into my blonde locks. Who doesnt like a good rough kiss- hair tug?

"mmmhm" he moaned. I could tell he was aroused, from his eyes going from black back to their normal greenish-brown color.

I slipped my hands under his shirt feeling his abs. Goodness gracious Thomas staying in shape was a turn on its self, his abs doesnt help the case. I pulled his shirt from over his head and he grabbed my thighs picking me up, so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He deepens the kiss by kissing me harder then pulled away.

"Maybe when you get back, babycakes" he smiled, THE SMILE that made all girls fall to his knees in high school. The one I fell for, and lucky to have to my self. "But thanks for making me feel less tense" he pecked my lips.

"Awwwww, man c'mon!" with my bottom lip out, I whine. Making a frown on my face. For some reason my frowns make people laugh. Yes, im that bad at trying to frown or people are assess. "I wanted wet shower se--"

"Maybe when you get back" He cut me off put me down back onto my feet, laughing at my hornyness

"Now go hop in the shower! you smell fishy, is your period on?"

"Uhhhh no....You jerk! I'm not on my period thank you, sir." I slap his chest and in payback, he slapped my butt.

"I was just kidding babe. Love YOU!!! You know periods don't stop thomas jr. he's not unstoppable for no reason."
He ran out the bathroom before I could slap the shit outta him. I wonder if boys know that sometimes when they smack your butt, the shit hurts? Especially when they smack it hard?

I rolled my eyes and jumped into the shower. I Grabbed my Vanilla shampoo applying it to my hair, then scrubbing my scalp. I did the same with the shampoo and then rinsed thoroughly. Washing my body with a Vanilla body wash after washing my hair.

When I got out I dried off with my soft purple towel and lotion my chapped legs. I should really go get a better tan. Even though I was close to the complexion of Shay Mitchell from pretty little liars, but not close enough.

I kept my hair how it was naturally, letting my natural strawberry blonde and wavy curls lose. I didn't put on any makeup with an exception of mascara, lipstick, and lip gloss.

Getting ready to leave I grabbed my jean jacket, along with my phone and purse. "BYE SEE YOU LATER BABY!" I yell through the house.

"DONT STAY OUT TO LATE! AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! AND TAKE THE BMW i8 OR ANY OTHER CAR AND NOT MY JAGUAR XK OR Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. " his voice boomed out as I was walk out the door. So bossy *eye rolls*.

"FINE!" I yell back rolling my eyes before closing the door behind me.

I walk out to my 2015 Jaguar F-Type S Coupe. Hopping in the car, I threw all my stuff in the passenger seat including my phone. I started the car, then pulled out the driveway racing to Brittany's house.

...

When I got there Brittany told me that it was just gonna be me and her. Tiffany couldn't find a babysitter for her triplet 3 pups.