Posion

You! It was you that I saw that night! Tell me who you are and why are you inside our bathroom mirror?"

"That is least of your concerns right now." He answered.

I was holding my heart as if it was pounding outside of my chest.

Hopefully I was quiet enough without my sister hearing me and waking up and I asked another question,

"What do you want from me and my sister?"

"Crystal, where is Serenity?" He dismissed my question and asked a question.

How absurd!  Why is he asking for Serenity? All I know is he is a threat.

"She's around, but I will not tell you anything else. Why do you want to know about my sister?" I asked in suspicion.

"Good, cause I have something really important to tell you and I rather her not know, for now." He answered in a concerning tone.

What is good about this situation. How in the world is there a man in the mirror.

"Like what? No, let me guess, telling us we're in danger or what not? Well, I am going to stop you there because?everything is fine." I breathed.

What is up with this mysterious guy anyway? He thinks he knows so much about us, but who is he? Ugh!

He stared at me, and with a calm, and collective manner he replied,

"Then tell me about the death of your beloved teacher, huh? Do you think that was just a coincidence? That he was just like that this morning? No, they were luring you in, as they know about your weakness."

"Luring me? My weakness? Wait... how did you know about my teacher?" I questioned in a harsh tone.

How in the hell does he know about what happened earlier today? In any case, he might be the one who attacked my teacher, he's the one I have to get rid of. I just don't know how?

Before he was able to respond to me, I blurted out,

"You are the culprit! You butchered my teacher, you're the one I should be worried about! Leave me and my sister alone and never show your face again. Like seriously, get out of my mirror!" I slammed my fists against the sink counter.

I thought I had slammed too hard and hurt myself; I flinched, but strangely enough, I wasn't in any pain.

How odd.

He gave me a stern look and continued,

"Don't assume shit. You don't know anything. I am far from the 'bad guy,' actually, you should be cautious around the pretty boy and stay away from him." He hissed.

Pretty boy?

Is he referring to the boy who came with the Chinese? Haha, as if, I bet he couldn't hurt a fly and I answered,

"You spying on us now!? What the fuck? Besides, that boy is not dangerous, he seemed so lovely. Besides how can I trust you, if you don't even tell me why you're here spying on us?"

He smirked, as if he was winning this conversation and replied,

"Do you remember your nightmare and seeing two figures? Well, the other one was that "pretty" boy. He was ordered to kill your teacher and instructed to get close to you."

Holy shit.

How in the world could he know what was going on in my nightmare? If he knew everything that happened in my nightmare how can I decipher if he's one of them or not? I mean come on, he knows so much of me and my sister, plus my nightmare and those around me. It's common sense.