♔Lobelia♔

[Mai's POV]

I skipped through the courtyard of the school.

"Don't go to far ahead." Haruhi called from behind me. She was carrying bags of coffee and cakes.

"I won't!" I smiled, turning around to talk to her as I walked.

"Mai, watch where you're going."

"It's okay~" I smiled.

Suddenly, my foot caught on a rock and I started falling forwards.

"Mai!" Haruhi yelled.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the contact with the ground when it never came. I peeked open my eyes to see a woman.

"My darling princess, are you alright? I would be truly saddened if anything were to happen to a beautiful, young maiden's face, such as your own." the woman preached.

Haruhi hurried over to us.

"Mai, I told you to be careful." she panted.

"Oh Haruhi, what a pleasure to see you again!" she cheered, hugging her.

Two other girls joined in on hugging her before letting go and turning towards me.

"And what if your name, young maiden?" she asked.
"Mai!" I chirped happily.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful maiden!" the one short haired girl in the back.

"My name is Amakusa Benio, 2nd year." the short haired girl said, striking a pose with a lily.
"Maihara Chizuru, 2nd year." the long haired girl said, handing me a lily.
"And finally, Tsuwabuki Hinako, 1st year!" the last one said.
"And we are in, The Zuka Club!" they cheered, posing next to each other.

"Woah so cool!" I giggled.

Light pink dusted across their cheeks as I smiled at them.

"Come fair maidens, let us accompany these two maidens back to their club."

They escorted us back till we reached the double door.

[3rd's POV]

"Welcome!" the boys said as Haruhi and the rest walked in.

They all deadpanned when they saw the Zuka Club. Tamaki screeched and hid behind Kyoya.

"I see you guys haven't changed." Benibara said, referring to their knightly attire.
"Such a shame." Hinako agreed.
"Indeed." Chizuru nodded.

Mai skipped over to Kyoya and smiled.

"Let's go put this stuff away, Mai." Haruhi said.

Mai nodded and smiled before running over to Haruhi as they walked to the kitchen.

As soon as they left, Benibara turned to the host club.

"I see you have decieved, yet another fair maiden." she said with a sigh.

"I do not see what you are getting at." Tamaki said.

"Why else would such a young, impressionable maiden stay with such shameless people!" she exclaimed.

"Kyoya~!" Mai called.

Kyoya turned around and smiled as Mai leaped into his arms.

"We got everything put away!" she cheered.
"And?" he said.
"We came back in time, just like you said!" she continued.
"What about it?" Kyoya said, feigning ignorance.
"You promised me something if I did that!" she pouted.
"Oh, what ever do you mean?" he said.

She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. She looked up at him with teary eyes.

"K-Koya, you didn't forget did you?" she sniffled.

He looked away in defeat and sighed. He handed her the little bag that contained the panda ears she was bothering him about.

She giggled with happiness and put them on her head.

"Yay! Thank you!"

Benibara looked slightly shocked at the scene that just happened in front of her.

"That is why she is with us 'shameless hosts'." Tamaki whispered to her as they all walked past her.

The Zuka Club looked from each other before concocting a plan to rescue the poor maiden from their conniving clutches.

*^*^*^*

The Next Day...

The Zuka Club returned the following day to see the Host Club outside playing.

"Beni~! You're back." Mai smiled as she waved to her.

Benibara smiled at the small child as she walked over.

"What are you doing back?!" Tamaki exclaimed in horror.

"We wanted to participate in your... antics... to see what is so great about the host club." Benibara lied.

Tamaki looked at her skeptical then to Kyoya who shrugged.

"Why not." he said.

"We are playing Hide and Seek!" Mai cheered. "Join us!"

Perfect. Benibara thought.

"Okay let's play."

*^*^*^*

Mai sat on Benibara's lap, deep in the hedge maze.

"Mai, how would you like to come to Lobelia with us?" Benibara asked.

"No thank you." she smiled.

Benibara was surprised by her rejection.

"And why not?" she asked.

"Well then I won't get to see Kyoya and the rest of them."

"Why would you want to see that cold prince and the rest of the bumbling idiots?"

"They aren't idiots!" Mai yelled, standing up from her lap. "They are my friends and Kyoya is my family. I don't appreciate you talking about them like that! They are important to me and if you don't like them then maybe we shouldn't be friends!"

Mai took off running through the hedge maze till she realized she was lost.

She spotted a gazebo and sat down in it, completely upset with the things Beni said about her friends.

"Found you!" Tamaki smiled.

Mai looked up at him, then looked down.

"What's wrong? Aren't you having fun?" he asked, sitting down beside her.

"I was, but then Beni said mean things about you guys." she pouted. "She wanted me to come with her to Lobelia, then she called you guys idiots."

Tamaki smiled at her and sighed.

"Benibara didn't mean those things." he said, though he believed otherwise. "I'm glad you got mad for our sake, but it's okay. Don't let those things bother you because as long as you don't believe her we will be happy."

"Really?" Mai asked, looking up at him.
"Really." he smiled back. "Now let's go find the others!"

*^*^*^*

The Zuka Club had disappeared after that, just a small note of sorry, left behind. Mai had forgiven them and she continued through her day, happily by Kyoya's side.

She was completely unaware of the events that would soon occur.

<A/N: Sorry about how crappy this chapter was, I wasn't really planning on writing this and I kept putting it off, but this is the last filler chapter. I will be posting the final chapter soon. Thank you guys for all the support and I'm glad that you have stuck by me to the end. The contest chapter will be posted tomorrow for those who want to know. Thank you and I love you guys so much <3 >