♔ Pool ♔

<Dedicated to Deadlydragon2020 , for being the first to MASS vote what I have done so far. Thank you so much! c; I was so happy to see that!>

[3rd's POV]
It has been a couple days since the twins fought. Mai went with Kyoya everyday. Fuyumi thought it would be better than leaving her at home with father ever since that one incident.

Mai was still oblivious to her mother abandoning her. She thought her mother was still on her mother "trip". She was also oblivious to a current secret the host club kept from everyone. The certain secret about a host club member that is a girl.

The guests had gotten used to seeing Mai everyday and some even look forward to seeing her. Today was the day they were going to Kyoya's private resort and Mai was super excited.

[Haruhi's POV]
I smiled as I watched Mai look out the window. Honey and she were chattering away about how excited they were about going to the resort.
I have been watching Kyoya and he seems a lot more at ease with Mai around. He even smiles more, which surprised me. I mean, he didn't get the name Shadow King for smiling a lot.
"Hey Koya. Are you excited as much as I am?" Mai said, smiling up at Kyoya.
"Of course." he replied, a faint smile on his lips. She grinned at him.

He always smiles the most when she is around. I thought. He doesn't even mind that she messes up his name.

We pulled into lot of the resort. From the outside it looked like a dome.

[Mai's POV]

"Yay! We're here!" I smiled as I hopped out of the car. I ran to the doors and waited for the rest of them to come.

Kyoya opened the doors and we all head in. It was so cool! There was all sorts of animals there. There was palm trees and a big pool.

"Men, go change!" Tamaki announced. He went with Kyoya to go change, the twins and Haruhi followed behind them. I followed after them.

"Here, Fuyumi packed this for you." Kyoya said, handing me a small bag.
"Thank you Koya!" I smiled, taking the bag and walking in the changing room. Two identical maids walked past me and pulled Haruhi into the changing room.

"Hello, Miss Haruhi the twins asked us to help pick out your swimsuit." they said.

I hummed and walked into the separate changing room. I changed into my swimsuit and came out.

Haruhi was in a pink bathing suit.

"Haruhi?" I said.

He turned around and smiled.

"You look really cute." he said.

"So do you! Haruhi is a girl?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Mhmm. Though gender doesn't matter." she said.

"Yay, you can be like Mai's older sister!" I smiled. "Mai doesn't have anyone like an older sister... Oh except Fuyumi!"

She smiled and we headed the door.

I ran out past her to Kyoya.

"What do you think Koya?" I asked, twirling.

I was wearing a blue one piece swimsuit with bunnies and ruffles on it.

"Mai, my darling daughter! You look so cute!" Tamaki said, scooping me up and hugging me.

I giggle. "Thanks Tama!" I smile.

"You look really nice." Kyoya said with a smile.

Haruhi came out, only she was wearing a yellow jacket. Oh, but she looked so cute. I thought.