♔Sleepover♔

It was just another peaceful day in Ouran Academy. Snow dusted the surfaces of the school, students were bundled up for the cold, and small clouds were seen with each breath. All in all, it was a peaceful d-

[3rd's POV]

"Kyoya! Why not?!" whined Tamaki.

Kyoya shot an annoyed look at Tamaki.

"What are you guys going on about?" Haruhi asked, just returning from the store to get more coffee.
"Haruhi~! My darling daughter~! Mommy is being mean to me, he won't let us have a sleepover at his house." he whined.

Haruhi gave him a blank stare as she walked past him and went to put the coffee away.

"So mean! Mommy, Haruhi is being mean!" he cried to Kyoya, who continued to ignore him.

He continued to pout where he was at, ripping up paper for his hamster home.

Mai came in sitting upon Hikaru's shoulders.

She wore the jacket that Hikaru got her and the ears that Kaoru got her. She smiled as they came in.

"We're back." they said as they came in.

They set down their bags down.

"And what exactly is in those?" Kyoya asked, side glancing at the bags. "I don't remember requiring anything extra to be bought."

"It's for the sleepover!" the twins cheered.

"No." Kyoya deadpanned. "I did not approve of such a thing."

The hosts pouted and Mai ran over to Kyoya.

"Pretty please Koya?" she said, giving her best puppy dog eyes.

"Damn." he muttered under his breath.

"Fine." he sighed, looking back his computer.

"Yay! Way to go Mai!" the twins and Tamaki cheered.

*^*^*^*

[Kyoya's POV]

"Kyoya~! We're here!" Tamaki sang as he burst through the doors.

I let out a sigh. "Please refrain from destroying my door."

"Awww, Kyoya don't be a kill joy~!" Tamaki laughed.

Haruhi came in last, looking around my room curiously.

"How exactly did you get your cross dressing father to agree to this?" Hikaru said, plopping down on my bed.

"Well..." she started.

*^*^*^*

[Haruhi's POV]

Flashback to earlier...

"No way are you going to a sleep over with just guys! Especially not with that Tamaki fellow!" dad yelled.

"It's fine, dad. I don't HAVE to go." I sighed.

"I will tell them I can't go." I said, pulling out my phone. I sent a quick text to the twins that I can't go.

Seconds later the phone rang. Dad picked up the phone.

"Oh hello." he said.
"Yes..."
"Oh really?"

"Mhmm."
"I guess I can allow it since there will be another girl, oh two. girls."

He hung up the phone and turned to me.

"Oh guess what, Haruhi! Kyoya has cleared up some things, so I am allowing you to go to the sleep over!"

"Huh?" I said surprised.