Chapter 20 - This Is The End

Listen to Skyfall by Adele when reading this, it just works you know.

ALSO sorry for the waits and shit, i've been having trouble with the fandom and yeah...

Bitches, bitches everywhere.

Bitches all around the world need to be slapped.

SEE what I did THERE!!

Just read.

Oh and one more thing;

I KILL HEAPS OF CHARACTERS IN THIS SO DON'T KILL ME IT HAS TO HAPPEN.

But does a twin?

I don't know, you'll have to read ;)

~Skylar xx

__________________

Beau's POV

I threw Luke to the ground, his face literally white and his whole body shaking. I should feel sympathy for him, I really should, but I don't. Dads twisted so far into my head there's no turning back. "I hate you so much." I heard Jai whisper, making me spin around and grip onto his collar. "No, no you don't, you-" I was cut off by spit going into my eye, Jai's spit. "Nah, i'm pretty sure I do."

I then did something I never thought I would do, ever.

I punched him.

Not like the play fighting we used to do as kids, not for a joke.

I literally punched my little brother in the face, with still no care in the world.

Jai just looked at me like God looks at the Devil, like Naill Horan looks at diets, but worst of all, like Luke looks at dad. Pure hatred and disgust in his eyes.

That there made my heart drop a little.

The door opened, dad and Will coming through, pleased looks on their faces, Felix, one of dads friends, now out of the room. "Boys," Dad said, standing right in front of them both. "I would ask you to sit but," He looked at them both on the ground, superior look on his face. "You already are, like the dogs you've grown up to be." They both stayed quiet, making dad laugh. "I guess you want to know what we're up to?"

Will went over to Jai, carefully taking off the device stuck to his chest, me sighing in relief. I didn't exactly want to scrape him off the walls now did I? "Okay, since you two are probably too stupid to understand the long version, i'll give you it short and sweet." Dad reached over and gripped Luke's chin, his cheeks still wet from tears. "I want your mother to pay after she left me, doing that she broke me, so you all have to pay." Luke just laughed coldly, managing to shove dad away. "Actually you left mum, with me, so you have no reason to be a physcoticly bipolar freak."

This obviously hit a nerve, as dad kicked him in the stomach, so hard that I actually winced alongside my brother, who was now gasping for air. "Details Luke, they don't matter. Our family was separated and it drove me to this." Jai was now the one to speak. "You have no right to do this, you'll be locked up for years." Dads eyes sparkled, and he smiled. "True, but only if there were witnesses," He looked around the room, his gaze landing on me suddenly, a gun in his hand.

Panic rose in my chest, as he just smirked, coming towards me. "No, no, I helped you! I got you to this point, you can't kill me!" I begged, but it was no use, deep down I knew that. "True, but you're blood, I know you'll go behind my back; you're my son after all." He raised the gun to my temple, making my spine shiver from the sudden cold metal. "Please dad, I swear on my life I won't tell! Jai, Luke?" I looked over at them, Jai just scowling. "Go to hell, brother." He spat, making dads smirk rise to his ears, a sudden ringing and darkness taking over my body, before I was gone.