Zayn laughs. "It's not mommy, it's daddy."

Harry gets up immediately. "Zayn!" He warns. Zayn thinks it's funny how that word can turn Harry into a tomato.

"I'm sorry love," he says, pecking his boyfriends cheek. "Get up baby, we have a whole day ahead of us."

Zayn can feel Harry's morning wood when he moves closer to him. "I want to stay in bed with you."

"We're in Paris babe, you know I'd love to stay here and just fuck you, but we could have just done that at home," Zayn says. "Now get up."

"I'm hard," Harry whines, blushing.

"Nope. If we start now, we won't leave. Take a cold shower and let's get going," Zayn says. Harry gets up and throws a pillow at him.

"Jerk," he says.

...

"Wow Zayn, this place is amazing!" Harry says in awe when they enter the five-star restaurant. Zayn nods, meeting the receptionist for their table since they made a reservation earlier. "I can't believe we came here just to get breakfast."

"Only the best for my baby," Zayn says.

A waiter brings their food and they start eating. Zayns phone starts ringing and he almost sighs when he sees the caller. "Who's that?" Harry asks.

"It's work, I have to take this," Zayn excuses himself and goes to the restroom to answer his husband. "What?"

"Where are you?" Louis asks.

"Work," Zayn says.

"Stop lying! I went to your office and Perrie said you're in Paris!" Louis yells. Zayn brings the phone out of his ear so Louis doesn't make him deaf with his nagging.

"I am in Paris, it's work related," Zayn says.

"Stop fucking lying to me," Louis says. "Perrie says she got you two plane tickets so you went with someone."

"Well Perrie should mind her own fucking business and so should you," Zayn seethes. He makes a mental note to call Perrie later and tell her to stop answering to Louis.

"Zayn, tell me the truth! Who are you with?" Louis asks.

"I'm with a fucking business partner, I don't have to tell you every fucking detail of my life!" Zayn yells. He hears Louis shuffling on the other end.

"Sorry, I know I'm being paranoid," Louis says. Zayn instantly calms down when he hears Louis apologize. Louis never apologizes and Zayn feels guilty because he's the one lying and cheating. "You left the country without telling me Zayn."

"I was going to send you a text," Zayn says. He planned on it, but Harry was being so fucking distracting.

"Are you hearing yourself Zayn? I'm your husband, you shouldn't send me a text. We were supposed to talk about this, you're being so fucking distant and I understand you're trying to punish me or some shit, but I'm sick of it. We barely talk and I think we need to see a marriage counselor-" Zayn sighs hearing that. He's really not in the mood to talk about that now.

"No, we don't. However, what you can do is to stop nagging every damn second and give me some space. We don't need to fix something that's not broken," Zayn says.

"That's the thing, our marriage isn't broken. It's fucking shattered into a million pieces and I'm trying my best to make this work but you aren't even trying," Louis says.

"I don't want to talk about this over the phone Lou," Zayn runs his hand through his hair. He can see Harry through the window talking to a waiter and he frowns. "I'll be back Sunday, then we can talk."