chapter 193

Mark felt emotional, he didn't know why. jack walked over to chloe, " Well it might be me But the way I see it, The whole wide world has gone crazy.So baby, why don't we just dance, Bouncing off the walls, floating on air Oh baby baby why don't we just dance?" chloe sung the last part of the song and jack stopped dancing making some people scream 'more'. 

Mark stared at Jack, smiling widely as he clapped for his boyfriend. jack blushed and giggled, chloe smiled and thanked jack for getting on stage and dancing. jack nodded his head walked off stage. As he walked away, "Turn it up son, Alright boys, this is her favorite song, you know that, right? So if we play it good and loud she might get up and dance again. Aw she's pretty good now Here she comes, here she comes. Left, left, left-right-left" he heard chloe sing. jack turned around and saw chloe smiling friendly at him.

Mark ran over to Jack and hugged him tightly. jack yelped at the sudden hug.

Mark picked Jack up and spun him around. jack blushed more and buried his face in mark's chest as mark spun around.

Mark smiled widely and set Jack down."Hustlers shootin' eight ball, Throwin' darts at the walls, Feeling damn near ten feet tall. Here she comes Lord help us all, Old TW's girlfriend done slapped him out his chair. Poor old boy it ain't his fault it's so hard not to stare at that" chloe sung. some people looked at jack and smiled. 

Mark pulled Jack into a kiss. jack smiled and kissed back, "Honky tonk badonkadonk,Keepin' perfect rhythm make you want to swing along. Got it goin' on like Donkey Kong And ooh well shut my mouth, slap your grandma. There ought to be a law, get the sheriff on the phone. Lord have mercy how'd she even get them britches on With that honky tonk badonkadonk" chloe sung. jack started to swing his hips a bit to the music.

Mark pulled back, watching Jack. "Aww, son.  Now honey you can't blame her for what her mama gave her. It ain't right to hate her for working that moneymaker. Band shuts down at two but we're hanging out 'til three. We hate to see her go but love to watch her leave with that Honky tonk badonkadonk. " chloe sung, jack started to swing his hips more and could hear some people whistle and feel people staring at him...well not really him but his ass.

Mark was staring at his ass, blushing. jack saw mark staring and smiled, "you like what you see, marky~" he asked smiling. "Keepin' perfect rhythm make you want to swing along, Got it goin' on like Donkey Kong. And ooh well shut my mouth, slap your grandma, There ought to be a law, get the sheriff on the phone. Lord have mercy how'd she even get them britches on With that honky tonk badonkadonk, " chloe sung smiling at mark and jack.

Mark blushes and nodded softly. jack giggles and kissed mark's cheek, "Aww, son, Oh that's what I'm talkin' 'bout right there. We don't care about the drinkin', barely listen to band, Our hands they start to shakin' when she gets the urge to dance.  Drivin' everybody crazy you think you fell in love, Boys you better keep your distance, you can look but you can't touch. " chloe sung, jack started to swing his hips against mark.

Mark bit his lip, grabbing Jack's hips. soon chloe finished the song, jack stopped dancing but still felt mark's hands on his hips