chapter 191

sam licked Mark's face, Mark was laughing like crazy. jack took teddy's paw off his lips, teddy cuddled up to jack. 

Mark smiled and laid his head on Jack's chest. teddy pouted and tried to push mark's head away.

Mark sighed and rested his head against Jack's. teddy smiled and purred against jack's chest. jack chuckled and petted teddy.

Mark kissed Jack's cheek, wanting attention. jack smiled at mark and perked mark's lip.

"There's this really cool bar down the street. You wanna go with me tonight?" Mark smiled. "sure" jack looked at teddy and sam, teddy and sam looked at each other and smiled.

Mark chuckled and sat up, running a hand through his hair. teddy and sam jumped off the bed and ran out of the room to go play. jack giggled and sat up.

Mark stood up and put on some clothes. Jack did the same.

 Mark wrapped his arms around Jack from behind and rested his head on Jack's shoulder.  Jack smiled softly and ruffled marks hair.

Mark planted a kiss on Jack's jaw, "I love you". "I love you too" jack smiling lovingly. 

"You wanna go to the bar now?" mark asked. Jack nodded his head.

" let's go then" Mark's smiled at Jack and walk out the door. The two started walking to the bar.

The two walked into the bar.  Jack smiled at mark and kissed his cheek.

Mark blushed and chuckled. A girl was singing, she had a lovely voice. " I gotta go to the bathroom, angel. I'll be right back." Mark rushed to the bathroom. Jack nodded and watched as mark left, the girl singer ended the song she was singing and started singing a new one. It was a really good one, jack started to dance to it.  

The girl singer noticed Jack dancing, she walked over to him. Jack saw the girl singer walking over and blushed and got all shy and ran off.

Mark had just walked out of the bathroom. Jack ran over to mark and hid behind him.