chapter 39

Mark gently moved the hair away.  Jack sneezed like a kitten and moved around in his sleep a bit.

Mark smiled at how adorable that was, kissing Jack's nose softly. Jack tired swiped at the thing that touched his nose.

Mark felt Jack lightly smack him on the face, leaving his hand on Mark's face, tired, making Mark chuckle a bit. Teddy smiled and licked jacks hand.(me: OOHHH MERK, TEDDY TRYING TO STEAL YOUR BOI!!! ) 

Mark felt Jack's hand move a little and he heard Jack giggle in his sleep. (Mark: FUCK NO *shoots Edgar with cat nip*) . (Me:Edgar?! XD)  Jack giggled in his sleep and he grabbed teddy and cuddle him like a teddy bear.

(janyseptiplier:  Yes. Edgar. Felix's pug XD)  (me: i know but that's the wrong animal!! XDD... OMG TEDDY JUST STOLE YOUR MAN, MERK!!! HOLY SHIT!!! XDDD) 

Mark pouted and hugged Jack close, slightly jealous of Teddy.  Jack smiled when he felt teddy cuddle up to him and mark pull him closer.

 Mark felt Jack shift a little, meaning he was waking up. Jack started waking up and looked down and smiled when he saw teddy cuddled up to his chest. (*jealous mark activated* )

Mark cleared his throat, trying to get Jack's attention. Jack looked up at mark and smiled.

Mark smiled back at Jack.  Jack sat up and tried to get out of bed but mark pulled him back on the bed.

Mark hugged Jack tightly by his waist, "Kisses". Jack giggled and kissed marks cheek.

Mark shook his head and pointed at his lips. Jack smiled and kissed marks nose

Mark pouted, "I want a kiss on my lips". Jack smiled more and kisses mark on the lips

Mark smiled and kissed back. Jack pulled away and smiled

Mark smiled back and let Jack go. Jack got off the bed and walked out of the room and saw marzia sitting on the couch. Jack walked over and sat down next to marzia and started to talk to her