chapter 57

Jack playfully rolled his eyes and he put his book away and laid his head back on marks chest. Mark smiled and posted the picture, putting away his phone.

Jack cuddled up to mark and soon fell asleep.Mark smiled and laid back on the bed, scrolling through Instagram.

Teddy cuddled up to jack in his sleep. Mark turned off his phone and laid in the bed, he thought about Jack and soon fell asleep..

*next mourning* jack woke up and smiled softly at mark and teddy. He got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. He decided to make everyone breakfast.  Mark woke up, seeing that Jack had already woken up. He decided to check his Instagram.

Teddy slowly woke up and he looked at mark and meowed. Mark smiled at Teddy and petted his head as he scrolled through the comments of the picture of him and Jack kissing.

Teddy smiled and leaned into the touch but all of a sudden he felt marks hand pull away from his head. So teddy looked up and saw mark getting mad. Mark saw a mean comment that not only insulted him, but also insulted his Jack.

teddy tilted his head wondering why mark was getting so mad about. Mark sighed annoyed and replied to the comment, politely telling them to fuck off.

teddy saw mark shut off his phone, he looked annoyed so teddy tried to cheer him up by nuzzling his head against mark's leg. Mark looked at Teddy and smiled a little.

teddy smiled and meowed at mark as he saw jack walk in. Mark looked at Jack, "Hey".

"hello marky!" jack said smiling. teddy smelled something good and got off the bed and walked over to jack and started sniffing him making jack giggle. "i know teddy i smell good but that's because i made you guys breakfast" jack said smiling. Mark smiled, "That's really sweet"

(Me: i bet he taste sweet too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) jack smiled and nodded before he walked over to mark and kissed his nose.(janyseptiplier: Hey! Dirty jokes are my job! XD) Mark blushed and smiled, pecking Jack's lips. 

(Me: TOO BAD! XDD) jack smiled and kissed back, teddy rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at them. (janyseptiplier: Meanie :( XD) Mark pulled away and chuckled at Teddy.

(Me: i'm not mean! XD) teddy smiled and got off the bed and walked out of the room. jack smiled and giggled a bit. (janyseptiplier: No, you're really nice :3) Mark sat up in the bed and looked at Jack, smiling at him.

(Me: yay! x3) "would you like some breakfast?" jack asked nicely. Mark nodded and stood up.

the two walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table where jack put the breakfast and started eating. "This is so good, Jack" Mark said, stuffinn his mouth.

"thank you" jack said smiling. felix walked in and saw mark's face stuffed with food, he looked at jack, "um...can i ask why?" he said making jack laugh. Mark looked at Felix and swallowed his food.