chapter 38

Mark shifted a little in his sleep and hugged Jack more. Jack took his phone out and went to his camera and pointed the phone at mark and took a picture of his cute boyfriend sleeping.

Mark started snoring lightly, smiling a little in his sleep. Jack smiled and kissed marks cheek.

Mark blushed a little, cuddling up to Jack's chest. Jack smiled more when he got an idea. He saw teddy walking towards them, jack picked Teddy up without waking up mark and grabbed Teddy's paw and gently brushed against marks nose.

Mark sneezed and woke up, almost falling to the floor. He looked at Jack sleepily while rubbing one eye. "Aww you look so cute" jack said smiling at mark.

Mark blinked and blushed a little, letting out a cute yawn. "That was cutest yawn ever!" Jack said giggling

"Can we go to bed, Jacky? I'm sleepy" Mark pouted, hugging Jack. "Yes we can, cutie" jack said smiling.

Mark smiled and stood up, walking to the bedroom.  Jack followed and when the two got the bed room jack saw mark lay down on the bed and was about to lay down when mark pulled him on the bed.

Mark pulled Jack closer and cuddled up to him. Jack smiled and kissed marks forehead

Mark smiled and pecked Jack's lips, blushing lightly. Jack snuggled up to mark.

Mark fell asleep again. Jack smiled and felt teddy jump up on the bed. Teddy walked over to jack and laid on his chest making jack smile.

Teddy also fell asleep on Jack's chest.  Jack smiled softly and soon fell asleep

*next day* Mark woke up and looked up to see Jack and Teddy still sleeping, he smiled. Jack cuddled up to mark in his sleep

Mark smiled and hugged Jack tightly. Teddy slowly woke up and saw a piece of hair on Jack's nose. So teddy walked up to Jack's face and tried to grab the hair until mark grabbed him

Mark pulled Teddy back gently, "Don't wake him up, Ted." Teddy looked at mark and then pointed at the hair on jacks nose.