chapter 177 ╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐

Mark walked in with Jack, the team was just sitting on the benches, chatting and stuff.  some of the football players were talking about how "manly" of nickname that they get from their girlfriends/boyfriends, one of the football players looked at mark and asked, "what about you?".

"Teddy Bear" Mark answered slightly flustered. The football players blinked and they started laughing.

Mark blushed and glared at them, "W-what are you laughing about?" He asked annoyed. one of the football players noticed mark was annoyed and smiled, "don't worry, we aren't making fun of you. we just think that is really adorable" he explained smiling.

Mark's expression changed and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh. Heh.". "so who is the lucky, girl or boy?" one of the football players asked mark.

Mark looked over at Jack and Jack smiled shyly, waving at the players.  jack blushed when he saw mark smiled warmly at him, jack looked away embarrassed.

Mark gestured for Jack to walk over. jack looked over and saw mark gesturing for him to come over. jack sighed nervously and got up and walked over to mark.

Mark wrapped an arm around Jack, "This is him.". the football players smiled at jack, jack smiled back shyly and laid his head on mark's chest. he was acting very shy.