chapter 28

Mark bit his lip, holding back a moan, blushing a lot. jack started to tease mark and felt mark's arm's (which were still around his waist) hold him tighter. 

Mark blushed really red. Jack smiled and stopped teasing mark. He looked at mark and smiled more.

Mark started kissing Jack's neck. Jack smiled and blushed a bit

Mark smirked and grinded against Jack.  Jack let out a small moan and pulled mark into a kiss

Mark kissed back hungrily, still grinding against Jack. Jack moaned through the kiss and wrapped his arms around marks neck. (Me: OHH They about to have sex in the lake! XD )

Mark grinded harder against Jack, groaning into the kiss. (janyseptiplier: Jesus. They fuck everywhere XD)(Me: Ikr! XD) jack moaned through the kiss and let his legs wrap around marks waist. 

Mark pulled away and started to suck on Jack's neck. Jack let out more moans as Mark sucked on his neck and grinded against him.

Mark bit down gently on Jack's neck.  Jack let out a loud moan and banged into mark making marks dick brush across jacks.

Mark arched his back and moaned out, "F-Fuck, Jack". Jack looked down and saw marks cock twitching a bit, it looked painfully hard.

Mark blushed and looked away. "Looks like someone is excited~" jack said smiling and purposely brush one of his fingers against marks cock

Mark moaned out and bit his lip, "Jack~ Fuck". Jack took his finger away and smiled more

Mark started teasing Jack's entrance with his dick. Jack bucked his hips and moaned out, "D-daddy~"

"What do you want, Babyboy?" Mark groaned. "f-fuck me.... p-please d-daddy~" jack moaned.

Mark slowly slid in Jack, groaning as he did so. teddy was bored and decided to go outside so he walked up to the front door and pushed it open and walked outside. he smiled when he saw jack and mark not noticing what they were doing. teddy ran over to the lake and jumped in and started swimming over to mark and jack.